P3 ISSUES on the 169 checklist

my girl sent the P3 back to GZ but on the P3 169 checklist she checked every item!! like court documents,military records etc etc, stuff she doesnt have because it doesnt pertain to her, but DOS said fax the i v chief and tell him this error, is this a big deal to worry about??

mike

I am fairly certain that my SO also checked them all off... to me, it's a checklist, and one is saying, 'I'm taking care of this item'... which might be that it's not applicable and nothing to do.

I personally think it's a formality since they get the P3 back so quickly, they have got to be crazy to believe that everyone did their collections so fast. Anyway, some documents could be too old if they were really collected before sending back the P3 and by the time of the interview...

I hope that inxsfan found some satisfactory answers to his question. That is interesting the question of how Chinese ladies who are not familiar with US govt forms would react , it makes sense, it's a check box so check it. Perhaps the one response give by David was enough. But I want to know if this question was resolved to the original poster's satisfaction. Is everything going to be okay? XS, let us know.