Some questions preparing for P4 Interview

I apologize for being a pest but I still question one of the questions raised and add one of my own:

1.  What is required to take to the medical exam?  I have prepared the I-134, tax returns, w2s, employers letter, bank letter, stocks/bonds, and other asset statements.  Does she also need to bring relationship evidence to the medical exam or can that wait until interview?

1. You'll get the P4 and OF-171 will list the items you need to bring with you to the exam:

WHAT SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE MEDICAL EXAM:

[VJ] At the time of your medical exam, please bring all the documents listed on Form OF-171, Appointment Letter for Immigrant Visa Applicants (K3/K4 applicants please refer to "Letter to K3/K4 Applicants"; V applicants please refer to "Letter to V Applicants"), with you to the designated clinic or hospital. The staff there will help to put these materials in order, and then return them to you in a sealed envelope which is to be opened only by the Consulate staff at the time of interview. If it appears opened prior to the interview, you risk getting a denial by the VO. Your signature will be required to indicate your participation in the process.

[CFL] As I understand it, the doctor/hospital staff will review the documents for completeness and put them in order and seal them in an envelope to be opened by the consulate. It is routine for the I-134 to be included later due to the USC often bringing it to China personally just before the interview.

Guest fhtb

We thought it was idiotic to bring in proof of relationship, so my fiance called and asked. They said it wasn't necessary, and she didn't bring it. She just had her exam yesterday, and had no problem. However, one of the forms that she got in the P4 they said was out of date and they gave her a new one to fill out. She had also used a fillable form that we got from CandleForLove, and even though the form was identical to what was in the P4, they made her fill it out again by hand. Whatever!

I'll email her to send details of all the stuff she filled out (while it is fresh in her mind) and report back. I believe in general however that the verbage about putting ALL our stuff in a sealed envelope is utter nonsense. I think they only put the medical information in the sealed envelope. But like I said, I'll double-check.

By the way, she was also a human pin cushion yesterday. There are a lot of immunizations that are needed for AOS. It's a lot cheaper to have them done in China. For one of the immunizations, they told her not to get pregnant for three months. We want to start a family soon after she gets here so she opted to have the immunizations done right away. People might consider this when they are planning for the medical exam. In particular, bring a little extra $$ to pay for it.

Guest Gene

No, the affidavit of support does not go in the package from the medical exam, your SO will take it to the interveiw with all of the other supporting evidence.

We thought it was idiotic to bring in proof of relationship, so my fiance called and asked. They said it wasn't necessary, and she didn't bring it. She just had her exam yesterday, and had no problem. However, one of the forms that she got in the P4 they said was out of date and they gave her a new one to fill out. She had also used a fillable form that we got from CandleForLove, and even though the form was identical to what was in the P4, they made her fill it out again by hand. Whatever!

which form?