the move of the consulate

I got an email from Ms. Harty's assistant about the move of the consulate so I called her for clarification. She informed me that when they do move they are going to be bringing more help to hopefully not lose any time and if anything pick up some of the slack. Don't know how truthful she was but we will have to see. I will keep in touch with her as she is Ms. Harty's assistant and maybe she has an inside track to her also. I will let you know if I find out anything else from her.

Bill

I got an email from Ms. Harty's assistant about the move of the consulate so I called her for clarification. She informed me that when they do move they are going to be bringing more help to hopefully not lose any time and if anything pick up some of the slack. Don't know how truthful she was but we will have to see. I will keep in touch with her as she is Ms. Harty's assistant and maybe she has an inside track to her also. I will let you know if I find out anything else from her.

Bill

DOS told me the same thing on the telephone. Doesn't help me and my SO out of name check limbo, but I hope it's true.

Bill

DOS told me the same thing on the telephone. Doesn't help me and my SO out of name check limbo, but I hope it's true.

Hey zingaro, we're pulling for ya !!! hang in there !

If you look at data on link below. Looks GUZ is scheduling interviews up to June 22 without a hitch??

001 Interview

Might bear watching to see if there is a trend developing with respect to the move.

sorry.. not quite getting the point.. you mean since the move is in early july and they're scheduling interviews still in late june?

It's just a matter of it being interesting to see if the next round of interviews, those in July, gets scheduled in a normal manner, or if there is a delay.

If you look at data on link below. Looks GUZ is scheduling interviews up to June 22 without a hitch??

001 Interview

Might bear watching to see if there is a trend developing with respect to the move.

sorry.. not quite getting the point.. you mean since the move is in early july and they're scheduling interviews still in late june?

It's just a matter of it being interesting to see if the next round of interviews, those in July, gets scheduled in a normal manner, or if there is a delay.

thanks james.. I was almost there !!

When I spoke with a person at the American Citizens Services on April 18th, they said to me at two different points in the conversation that they will be moving June 22nd.

We have one CFL'er already scheduled for interview on June 30th.

No interviews we know of on CFL and 001 were scheduled an interview for May 5th or 6th. (So what were they doing? How about getting ready to move, or catching up? Taking extra days off?)

Take all that as more information to consider.

For myself, I tend to think we will not see much of a bump, because we have already seen it. I could be wrong.

DavidZixuan Posted on May 7 2005, 10:21 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (James @ May 7 2005, 10:22 AM)

QUOTE (DavidZixuan @ May 7 2005, 01:27 AM)

QUOTE (ed and ying @ May 7 2005, 01:16 AM)

001 Interview

thanks james.. I was almost there !!  

Exactly my point - This is information - they have 36 interviews listed for May/ June. Observe, evaulate, make prediction/decision