i start a new job first of august. my so sent her p-3 yesterday day to guangzhou. i have all my required forms notorized, employment letter signed and dated. since everything pertaining to me is true at the present time can these be submited at her interview or must i submit a new employment letter? i am new at this. advice needed. thanks

Hi and welcome to CFL.

I wouldn't worry too much about the employment letter. If you made well over the 125% of povery level, they will probably accept the letter as is, even though it will be a few months old by the time she gets her interview. You cansend her a current letter from you current employer just before her interview. That will show that you have been there a few months and as long as it shows that you will have the required income, you should be good to go.

We didn't even have to show our I134 form.

Good luck!

A conservative guess at an interview date would be six months from the P3...

I tend to agree with the idea of having another letter from the new employer available... if the date of the Employment letter (or any of the letters you give her) is older than 6 months, GUZ might give a blue slip and ask for a newer one... If she has it on hand, it might avert any issues.

It seems very, very inconsistent whether they'll even look at the I-134 or employment letter...