Just comfirmed with some posts on 001.com, those got visa approved girls all got pink color slips. And this is the new change begaining on 4/28.

And other change is the visa pick-up date changes: if u live outside Cantoon, u need to wait several more days to pick up visa in the assigned post office. If u live in Cantoon, they will mail the visa package to u.

Thanks for the important updates.

One has got to wonder about the process once again....now the person has to stay not just one more day, but three more days to pick up a visa? Very expensive, not just in time for those coming from far away, but for peoples jobs. The consulate says dont quit your job or make plans, but will create a process that requires that you do this. Disgusting and disgraceful.

Just comfirmed with some posts on 001.com, those got visa approved girls all got pink color slips. And this is the new change begaining on 4/28.

And other change is the visa pick-up date changes: if u live outside Cantoon, u need to wait several more days to pick up visa in the assigned post office. If u live in Cantoon, they will mail the visa package to u.

The new pick-up procedures comport with Roger's recent post: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....=1&t=10068&st=0

I hope GZ knows what they're doing. I'm not sure I'd want to entrust visas and passports to China Post - no offense, postal workers, but things seems to get lost more easily in China's mails. Maybe they're using EMS.