Is any way we can know if GZ receive P3 returned

Guest blsqueaky
Seems friday stress is rising on CFL. Has anyone ever noticed how sensitive, button pushing and crazy this place gets for Friday and Saturday. Maybe we all make plans for the weekend and it becomes painfully obvious that the person we want to be doing them with is absent. On top of it there is nothing we can do.

Now if we can prove GUZ is at fault this might be charge number 385 in our class action suite. May talk to one of our resident attorneys about whether this could be regarded as attempting to incite a riot. Otherwise I guess it is just part of charge #235 which was malicious intent to drive insane.

Calm down or you'll stir up the room for another weekend.

Inmates should be friends  :lol:

Time to kick back, open a cold one and enjoy. I wonder is maybe the stress level builds on Friday is because it is the weekend, and there is nothing that we can really do to check on anything. Just a thought. Maybe our resident shrink can pop in and tell us, as long as he leaves his sheep out side.

EMS confirmed our P-3 delivered to Guangzhou on April 15 .I have been calling DOS every day.Still nothing,very disappointing.I do not understand , how can they enter some in 7 days and others still not entered in 20 days.Where does it end,when do we send it again.Dos says do not worry. Losing months of your life does not seem to bother them.I guess I start Emailing GUZ.

Arrrrrrgh

long

My guess is that the great GUZ only inputs P3 data into their computers once or twice a month (maybe only when the pile is so high they cannot walk around it anymore!). If you look at the nooneufo's data between dates that the P3 was sent back and when it was actually entered into the system, you will see that sometimes it takes a few days, some times 3 or 4 weeks.

But I DO think that your case is arranged for interviews based on the date that the P3 was sent out or alternately when your case was received from NVC.

If you had to wait a long time for your P3 to be entered, I do not think the time is wasted and you are further back in the queue.\

But on the other hand, who really knows . . . . . . .

Hi BrianSharon,

We are sort of in the same boat as you. We received out P3 on April 21st and sent it back on the same day.

So far I've asked the consulate and they cannot confirm or deny that they have recieved the papers, and I have tried to call DOS and they cannot confirm or deny. So we're still waiting for our P3 papers to be entered.

Did you find out if your papers have been entered?

We must be one step behind you guys.

Hey it looks like you and I are in the same boat ... we sent out P3 on April 19. Guangzhou and DOS still say it has not been entered in the computer.

Let me know if you hear anything ...

Good luck!