Just renewed my wife's EAD online

Since my wife's EAD will expire next month, I just renewed it on the USCIS website. It costs $175. After charging it with my AMEX, it said that I have to send supporting documentation to VSC (Confirmation Receipt, copy of last EAD). Then I should call BCIS National Customer Service Center to schedule an appointment with my local Application Support Center. They will also send an official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) within 7 to 10 days. Some how I think it will take a few months before the renewal get done.

Also, you must create a User ID and a password. The password has to be very unique.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/e-i-765.htm

User ID

A number, name or combination thereof that is unique to a particular user of the E-Filing system. A User ID shall contain from 6 to 16 alphabetic and numeric characters with no spaces.

Your Password must:

Contain from 8 to 16 characters

Contain at least 2 of the following 3 characters: uppercase alphabetic, lowercase alphabetic, numeric

Contain at least 1 special character (e.g., @, #, $, %, & *, +, =)

Begin and end with an alphabetic character

Not contain spaces

Not contain all or part of your UserID

Not use 2 identical characters consecutively

Not be a recently used password

Your Password must:

Contain at least 2 of the following 3 characters: uppercase alphabetic, lowercase alphabetic, numeric

Not contain spaces

You must enter your password in the dark, with the blinds closed

You must close one eye and recite the pledge of allegience in swahili

Man, I've heard of "forcing secure passwords" but that's pretty extreme. Basically all that is doing is forcing you to choose a password you'll have no hope of remembering without writing down... which is even worse than having a less "unique" password.

Your Password must:

Not contain spaces

You must enter your password in the dark, with the blinds closed

You must close one eye and recite the pledge of allegience in swahili

Man, I've heard of "forcing secure passwords" but that's pretty extreme. Basically all that is doing is forcing you to choose a password you'll have no hope of remembering without writing down... which is even worse than having a less "unique" password.

Yes,

It took me 4 tries to create the password. And the password will expire in 60 days.