Return Visit to China

My wife's last name on her passport is in her Chinese last name. However her green card here has my last name or our last name. I plan to buy airline tickets for us to return to China to visit family very soon.

I have a couple of questions.

The first question I have is do I purchase airline tickets according to her Chinese last name. I believe the answer is yes but looking for confirmation.

The passport also has the visa stamp in it showing she is fine to travel back and forth to the US (2 year green card).

I would assume she needs to take her 2 year green card in case there is any questions or issue when she goes back to China. She is leaving two weeks before I am to take care of some other household problems there.

I more then likely need to take our Chinese wedding certificate to show that we did get married there also.

I am looking for some advice so that I don't have no problems during our visit to China.

1) Book airline tickets using passport names.

2) Green-card WILL be needed to exit China and re-enter the USA, it MUST be brought.

Wedding cert not needed unless you want something to show how name changed from passport name to green-card name, but I have yet to see a post where the name change is questioned. A photo copy of the cert is fine.

1) Book airline tickets using passport names.

2) Green-card WILL be needed to exit China and re-enter the USA, it MUST be brought.

Wedding cert not needed unless you want something to show how name changed from passport name to green-card name, but I have yet to see a post where the name change is questioned. A photo copy of the cert is fine.

Thanks for the information