there has been some confusion lately about the medical/vaccination requirements since the uscis revised the i-693. basically the new 693 requires different standards for the tb test and has added 5 new vaccinations to the required list. i spoke with dr. arnold's office and all i had to do was send 2 signed copies of page 1 of the i-693, vaccination records, name, address, etc. to their office. no new tb test is needed. they will let me know if any more shots are needed, then they will mail me the sealed 693 needed for aos. i'll keep ya'll posted on this when i send in the aos package.

Dr. Arnold's office told me that they didn't want to record the tb test result for me on I-693. We got their sealed envelop tow days ago and mailed the package out to USCIS today. I have to say that Dr. Arnold's office was very efficient in handling this matter. They sent the result back via priority mail.

there has been some confusion lately about the medical/vaccination requirements since the uscis revised the i-693. basically the new 693 requires different standards for the tb test and has added 5 new vaccinations to the required list. i spoke with dr. arnold's office and all i had to do was send 2 signed copies of page 1 of the i-693, vaccination records, name, address, etc. to their office. no new tb test is needed. they will let me know if any more shots are needed, then they will mail me the sealed 693 needed for aos. i'll keep ya'll posted on this when i send in the aos package.

Dr. Arnold's office told me that they didn't want to record the tb test result for me on I-693. We got their sealed envelop tow days ago and mailed the package out to USCIS today. I have to say that Dr. Arnold's office was very efficient in handling this matter. They sent the result back via priority mail.

hi jing, its not necessary for the civil surgeon to record the results of the tb test. he only needs to fill out the vaccination portion of the form. the tb test is part of the medical exam portion of the form.

i just spoke with dr. arnold's office today. my honey didn't need any new vaccinations and they mailed the sealed envelope to me today. i highly recommend using dr. arnold for this service. it will save a lot of heartache in dealing with uscis civil surgeons that insist on doing the full medical exam over again.

Since the I-693 is sealed in an envelop, I wonder how are we going to report the tb test result? Anyway, all we can do now is to wait and see.

hi jing, its not necessary for the civil surgeon to record the results of the tb test. he only needs to fill out the vaccination portion of the form. the tb test is part of the medical exam portion of the form.

Since the I-693 is sealed in an envelop, I wonder how are we going to report the tb test result? Anyway, all we can do now is to wait and see.

hi jing,

you don't need to report it because it was done in guz as part of the exam. it was in the sealed envelope you received when you picked up the visa. you turned it in at the poe and it will be sent to your local uscis office.

Dale,

Good to know. Thanks for the info. Are you getting ready to submit your AOS?

Jing

hi jing,

you don't need to report it because it was done in guz as part of the exam. it was in the sealed envelope you received when you picked up the visa. you turned it in at the poe and it will be sent to your local uscis office.

Dale,

Good to know. Thanks for the info. Are you getting ready to submit your AOS?

Jing

hi jing,

yes, i've begun working on the paperwork and will submit it after we are married.lets cross our fingers and hope for a green card without an interview!

here's an update. i receives the 693 from dr. arnold's office today, only 1 week after i mailed the blank forms. i also found out that only pages 1, 3, and 5 from the 693 are required to send to the uscis. my honey will need 1 more vareicella shot, but we can mail in the 485 and get the shot when enough time has passed from her 1st varicella shot. does anyone know how long we need to wait for the 2nd varicella shot?

Dale, why does she need a 2nd vareicella shot?

here's an update. i receives the 693 from dr. arnold's office today, only 1 week after i mailed the blank forms. i also found out that only pages 1, 3, and 5 from the 693 are required to send to the uscis. my honey will need 1 more vareicella shot, but we can mail in the 485 and get the shot when enough time has passed from her 1st varicella shot. does anyone know how long we need to wait for the 2nd varicella shot?

apparently it's supposed to be given as a series of 2 injections, 3 months apart. did your honey require the varicella vaccination?

Not, yet. We are not aware of this requirement. How about the other two shots (MMR and TD)? We are not at the three months mark yet because we had our in July.

apparently it's supposed to be given as a series of 2 injections, 3 months apart. did your honey require the varicella vaccination?