Medical examination experiences

A. 2 places in Beijing for Medical exam.

There are 2 Medical centers in Beijing for American emigration visa; they are Beijing International Medical Center & internationalsos. The following is there link:

1. internationalsos

http://www.internationalsos.com.cn/home/ho...?infotype_id=15

2. Beijing International Medical Center

http://www.imcclinics.com/others/Contact_Us.htm]

I choose Beijing International Medical Center for it is less people and easy to get there, better transportation.

B. Preparation for medical exam

Read a lot experiences from 001 and well prepared before the medical centre. And it really works, helped me a lot clearly knowing what next step will be and saved a lot time and.

Here is what I did before go to the medical centre.

a. Fill in all forms in P4, for those medical forms just fill the personal information on top and stick a 2-inch- photo on the first form. It saves time if there will be long waiting queue.

b. Prepare 2 big envelops and a signature pen & a ball pen (everywhere supply pen, just take it incase there are more people):

1st envelop for morning exam at 8:30am and bacterin shot including the following documents and items (everything same for both cr1 and cr2 except the fee):

1¡¢DS-2053and other exam forms£»

2¡¢Passport£»

3¡¢appointment letter for interview(Copy is fine)£»

4¡¢3 piece of 2-inch- photos

5¡¢ fee: adult 110$, child 90$ (without x-ray and blood test)£¬

Or adult 892£¤, child 730£¤£¬ I don¡¯t have US$, so I paid £¤, got a yellow color receipt for 200 us$ payment.

6¡¢Cr2¡¯s Green book¡ªbacterin shot record and its copy. (I don¡¯t know to copy it, nobody reported it before, it took me 1 yuan per A4 sheet need all the record be copied, while at other place only charge 0.1-0.2Yuan or free in my office)

2nd envelop for afternoon 1:30pm to seal envelop for GUZ:

Passport copy, if passport have ever extended, should including the extended page, don¡¯t copy it on same page both side, they will ask u to copy it again, and copy fee around there is very high.

DS-230 PART2£¨it should be empty from ITEM35£©£»

GIV-24(CR2 under 16 years old don¡¯t need this)£»

Birth Notarization

Marriage Notarization

Divorce Notarization

No crime Notarization (CR2 under 16 years old don¡¯t need this)£»

2 pieces of 50X50 photos for visa (write your name at the back side)

c. next morning get up without breakfast(young CR2 can have breakfast, for he/she won¡¯t need blood test), don¡¯t wear bra and necklace, it will be easier for you to take x-ray and other exam, convenient for both u and the doc. and save a lot time.

C. Details during exam

1. Arrival

It located at east north Yansha Bridge 3rd ring road, first floor of a business building, there is very clear mark outside the building to show you where is the medical centre, easy to find, and don¡¯t worry about you will loose your direction.

Arrive there at 7:45, too early, nobody there, singed my and cr2¡¯s name on the book, we were the first at that day, and all the exam process will in the order you signed in., so if there are more people, come early will make you finish early.

There are sofas and cold & hot drinking water and paper cups, you can take a cup of water waiting for them.

At that day only 4 people for the exam including my cr2, a k1 from 001 too, and a college age boy with 2 adult companions, so that day there were 7 people totally at exam time. But those service person are so many, they seem fain¨¦ant, chatting with each other when they arrived at 8:30 about how they parking their cars then what they had for last dinner and where is the better place etc.

2. Check in and fill in forms

Finally they start work, check our passport and appointment letter, then give us a yellow booklet about B5 paper size¡ªHealth examination record Tong Ren hospital Beijing china, let us fill in forms from P4 and this booklet

All p4 form already done yesterday , so only fill in the yellow booklet, name and date and tel. number on the cover page, then personal information at the top of the 1st page, stick a 2-inch photo on the top right. Finished so fast then have to wait.

3. Exam

A mid-sister asks me to take the blood- phlebotomize (?) - 2 lab tubes. Hard to find my blood vessel, tried both arms, Cr2 keeps encourage me and the med sister. There are really so less person for the exam, for various reason I took 3 times medicinal exam, this is the worse skill compare to the other 2 place I have ever been, at least for phlebotomize. It validates an other Chinese proverb skill comes from practice

Then the x-ray doctor asks me to take the x-ray photography, I go to that room for x-ray. The doc. praised me I well equipped and prepared and he said it would be nice if everybody like me. Too easy and too fast, then have to wait again.

Then go to an other room to test height, weight, eyesight, and blood pressure, and see if you are achromatopsia. This is the first exam my daughter can join, and she is so exciting for that, she try to tell the sister every page what it is in the book let. And want again and again.

Then wait again I asked if we need pay, the reply is wait till somebody call your name. So have to wait, and cr2 is too naughty and busy to check how others be checked.

Somebody let us to pay and I paid 892£¤for myself, and 730£¤ for my daughter, exactly the sum I prepared yesterday. Get a yellow receipt A4 size.

The waiting for the foreign doctor come to check, he came at about 9:45. He is a nice guy, he said honey in English (I doubt if he rally call me honey) , then speak Chinese, ¡°close the door¡± and he sit there start his work, auscultate and touch stomach, then let open month, then start to stamp fast, me and lulu together no more than 1 minute I guess.

Then everything had done for medical exam. Give all those forms to the reception. They will give a list for shot and the address and the yellow booklet, ¡ªHealth examination record Tong Ren hospital Beijing china. They ask you if you want take your x-ray photo, I said no, leave it there we will come back again in the afternoon; it is too big to carry to the next place for shot.

4. The 2 ways to Entry-exit inspection and quarantine bureau for bacterin shot

a. By Medical centre ambulance

During all the exam process they try to persuade us to take their ambulance to the shot place, the price is 60yuan per person, the companion is free, so it is very reasonable for the college age boy, they have 3 people, only pay 60, and it will take back you after shot and then take back your health certificate in the afternoon. So it is nice for those who have a lot people company you and you are not familiar with Beijing. And it there are a lot people for exam, and u finish late, ambulance is a good choice to save time.

b. By taxi

I know Beijing well, we finish exam very early for there are only 4 examinees, and I need have lunch at other place, around where the hospital everything is very expensive for it is an embassy & foreign Co, area.

My daughter and me and the K1 we go to Entry-exit inspection and quarantine bureau before 10am bye taxi, it took us 18 yuan by meter. Most taxi driver doesn¡¯t know that place if you tell the name, but if you tell you will go to Hepingli Hospital then every one knows it. The Entry-exit inspection and quarantine bureau is the exactly next door to the hospital at the west direction.

Remember if you K1 and if you want shot in China you need ask the medical centre to give you the Health examination record and the shot list to there. Before we go, the K1 asked and they said she doesn¡¯t need it so didn¡¯t give, and we don¡¯t know it is the must. When we arrive they refused her to let her shot and she has to go back to the medical centre to get and come again next day, for the shot finish at 11 am.

D. Bacterin shot

1. Fill in a form

Arrive there and start to fill in forms and stick a 2 inches photo on the form.

2. Check in

show the reception your passport and the form you just fill in and the list and exam record to them, they will give u back the form you just fill in with a list of sticker barcode, and a number, tell you to with window.

3. Payment

Go to the window the reception told you, to get the price then go to an other window to pay, it took me 1135.6yuan for me and lulu, that is a lot more than I expected for both me and lulu already had chicken pox when we were young, that is why my daughter didn¡¯t shot that in her kindergarten and noted that in her green booklet. But it still require both of us to shot it, it is 345 yuan per person, so among those fee, 690 are for the chicken pox.

So remember to take enough money for shot.

It is said if you don¡¯t want shot the chicken pox then you need go to a hospital to test your blood make sure you already have antibody for that and make it notarized, it will take more time and more money, so most choose to shot it.

4. Shot

Me shoot 3 and my daughter shot 2, she tried to refused to shot, said she won¡¯t go to America and stay with my mom in china, then after she shot it finally she is talking about how to build a toy house with my husband and then play with her new friends in US. Hehe. Kid changes mind so fast.

They copied my daughter¡¯s green book¡ªthe record of all her shot from her birth, and need a copy of the green book, I copied it downstairs and get the 2 yellow book for us-- the international certificate of vaccination.

Next day both of our arms are pain.

E. Seal Envelope for interview

After lunch we go back to the medical centre to seal the envelope for interview.

Arrive at 1:00 pm. nobody work there. Till about 2 they start work, tear all the notarization¡¯s cover page and the notarization of English and Chinese version matches, so we really waste money to pay a notarization for American, it is said you do it for Canada will also be fine, and save money since it without the 2nd notarization.

They packaged 2 envelopes for me and my daughter; check every thing inside, including 2 pieces 50x50 photos, those medical exam forms, and notarizations. Then seal it.

They didn¡¯t seal my ex¡¯s declaration for allow me take my daughter to US, in my divorce certificate it didn¡¯t say anything for my daughter, for it is a new version of that certificate, in the old version it note details about who is children¡¯s guardian . So I have to take that notarization to GUZ. My daughter always lives with me never leave in the past and never in the future unless she marries to her husband when she grow up.

The x-ray photo already be sealed and remember to take it before you go.

The k1 want a copy of those exam forms, refused, reply is they cannot copy it, GUZ didn¡¯t allow them to do that, but we heard in other place such as Guangzhou hospital it allowed, so it seems different hospital different policy.

We got the medical recorder.

F. Get the certificate of health examination for international traveler

After sealed everything for interview, and bring my daughter home, I go back to Entry-exit inspection and quarantine bureau to get the certificate, it required 3-4pm in 2 weeks, so you can get it later too.

Usually it doesn¡¯t need for us, but for Kid go to school some school requires it. Take it just in case.

After everything down, it is 3:40pm.

G. List of what I have after medical exam

1. 2 sealed envelopes for cr1+ cr2 --DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE.

I have 2 envelops for my daughter and myself.

2. Sealed x-ray photo in big light brawn envelop for cr1--DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE.

Remember to take it to GUZ, usually it is useless, nobody ask for it, but it happens in the past a lady from Shanghai didn¡¯t take it and required to show it, take it just in case. (Don¡¯t give VO any excuse or opportunity to give you a blue slip).

3. International certificate of vaccination for cr1+ cr2

4. Health examination for international traveler for cr1+ cr2

5. Health examination record Tong Ren hospital Beijing china for cr1+ cr2

All the process is relaxed and comfortable, you can finish it chatting with others while those doctors and medical sisters, receptionists and ambulance driver are chatting.

Next step is prepare everything for interview and book ticket to GUZ, expecting pink slip ( orange one) .

±±¾©¹ú¼ÊÒ½ÁÆÖÐÐÄÌå¼ì¾­Àú (CR1+CR2)

A.±±¾©¿ÉÒÔ½øÐÐÌå¼ìµÄ2¸öÖ¸¶¨µØµã

±±¾©ÓÐÁ½¸öÖ¸¶¨½øÐÐÃÀ¹úÇ©Ö¤Ìå¼ìµÄµØµã£¬·Ö±ðÊDZ±¾©¹ú¼ÊÒ½ÁÆÖÐÐĺͱ±¾©¹ú¼Êsos¾ÈÔ®ÖÐÐÄ£¬ÏÂÃæÊÇËûÃǵÄÍøÖ·£º

1. ±±¾©¹ú¼Êsos¾ÈÔ®ÖÐÐÄinternationalsos

http://www.internationalsos.com.cn/home/ho...?infotype_id=15

2. ±±¾©¹ú¼ÊÒ½ÁÆÖÐÐÄBeijing International Medical Center

http://www.imcclinics.com/others/Contact_Us.htm]

ÒòΪ½»Í¨·½±ãºÍÌå¼ìµÄÈ˽ÏÉÙ£¬ÎÒÑ¡ÔñÁËλÓÚÑàɯµÄ±±¾©¹ú¼ÊÒ½ÁÆÖÐÐÄ£¬´ËÖÐÐIJ»½ÓÊÜÏÂÔØ´òÓ¡µÄ±í¸ñ£¬Îñ±ØÊÖÌîÃÀÁì¼ÄÀ´µÄ±í¸ñ£¬Ê¡µÃµ±Ê±Ìîдµ¢Îóʱ¼ä¡£

B.Ìå¼ì×¼±¸¹¤×÷

ÔĶÁÁË001ÉÏ´óÁ¿Ìå¼ì×÷Òµ£¬°´ÕÕÇ°±²µÄ¾­Ñé×öºÃÌå¼ì×¼±¸£¬Ìرð´òÓ¡ÁË¡°ÏÄÈÕɽ²è»¨¡±µÄ×÷Òµ£¬Ìå¼ìµÄʱºòÍêÈ«°´ÕÕËýµÄÏêϸ¼Ç¼½øÐУ¬Ê¹µÃÎÒÃÇÇå³þµØÃ÷°×ÿһ²½µÄ¹ý³Ì¡¢ºÍÏÂÒ»²½¸Ã×öʲô£¬²¢ÇÒ½ÚÔ¼Á˱¦¹óµÄʱ¼ä£¬ ÒòΪһÌìµÄʱ¼äÅÜ2¸öµØ·½Íù·µ2ÌË£¬¶øÇÒÿ¸öµØ·½ÓÐÑϸñµÄʱ¼äÏÞÖÆ£¬ÍíÁ˵±Ìì¾ÍʲôҲ×ö²»ÁËÁË£¬¶øÇÒ±±¾©Õâô´ó£¬¾­³£¶Â³µ£¬ ½ÚÔ¼µÄ·Ö·ÖÃëÃ붼·Ç³£Õä¹ó¡£¸Ðл001Ç°±²ÃÇΪºóÀ´Õß»ýÀÛÁË´óÁ¿²Æ¸»£¡

ÏÂÃæÊÇÎÒÌå¼ìÇ°×öµÄ×¼±¸£º

a.ÌîдP4Öеıí¸ñ£ºds-230µÚ¶þ²¿·Ö£¬¼ÒÍ¥ÂÄÀú±íºÍÌå¼ì±í¸ñ¡£

Ìå¼ì±í¸ñÖ»Ìîд±í¸ñÉϲ¿µÄ¸öÈËÐÅÏ¢£¬²¢ÇÒÔÚÓұߵķ½¿òÄÚÕ³ÌùÒ»ÕÅ2´çÖ¤¼þÕÕƬ£¬ÌáÇ°ÌîдÌå¼ì±í¸ñÄܹ»ÔÚÌå¼ìÈ˱Ƚ϶àÅų¤¶ÓµÄÇé¿öÏÂÓÐЧ½ÚԼʱ¼ä¡£

b. ×¼±¸2¸öÎļþ´ü£¬´øһ֧ǩ×ֱʺÍÒ»Ö§Ô²Öé±Ê£¬½º°ô£¨Ìå¼ìºÍ´òÒßÃçµÄ¸÷´¦¶¼Ìṩ±ÊºÍ½ºË®£¬µ«ÊÇÈ˶àÇé¿öϱʿÉÄܲ»¹»Ó㬶øÇÒ½ºË®ÈÝÒ×È÷£¬²»Ò׸ɣ¬ÌرðÊÇ´øСº¢×Óʱ¸üÈÝÒ×ÊÖæ½ÅÂÒ£¬ÊÂʵ֤Ã÷´ø½º°ôºÜ¶Ô£¬ÎÒÃǵÄÕÕƬ¶¼ÊÇÎÒ6Ë꺢×ÓÕ³µÄ£¬½º°ôÒ×ÓÚº¢×Ó²Ù×÷£©

Îļþ´üÒ»£¨ÉÏÎç8£º30Ìå¼ì¡¢11µãÇ°´òÒßÃçʱÓã©°üÀ¨ÒÔÏÂÄÚÈÝ£¨cr1 ºÍcr2ÄÚÈݼ¸ºõÒ»Ñù£¬²»Í¬µÄÊǺ¢×Ó¶àÁËÂ̱¾--ÒßÃç¼Ç¼±¾£¬·ÑÓÃÉÙ20ÃÀÔª£©

1¡¢Ìå¼ì±íDS-2053¼°Ïà¹Ø±í¸ñ£»

2¡¢»¤ÕÕÔ­¼þ£»

3¡¢Ô¼¼ûÐÅ£¨¸´Ó¡¼þ¿ÉÓã©£»

4¡¢3 ÕÅÆÕͨÁ½´çÕÕƬµÄ£»

5¡¢·ÑÓãº

Ìå¼ì£º³ÉÈË110$, º¢×Ó90$ (ÎÞx-¹âºÍѪҺ¼ì²â)£»

»òÕß³ÉÈË892£¤, º¢×Ó730£¤£¬ ÎÒÓÃÈËÃñ±ÒÖ§¸¶µÄ£¬µÃµ½Ò»ÕÅ200 us$ Êվݡ£

ÒßÃ磺1200Ôª2ÈË£¬ ¶à´øµã£¬ Óб¸ÎÞ»¼¡£

6¡¢Cr2¡¯s Â̱¾--ÒßÃç¼Ç¼±¾ºÍ¸´Ó¡¼þ (ÎÒ²»ÖªµÀ»¹Òª¸´Ó¡¼þ£¬À´Ö®Ç°Ã»ÓÐÓ¡£¬ÔÚÄÇÀïÓ¡1Ôª1Ò³Ö½£¬ÒªÖÁÉÙ2Ò³Ö½²ÅÄÜÓ¡Ï¡£´øº¢×ӵĽãÃÃÔÚ¼Ò¸´Ó¡ºÃ£¬¼´Ê¹¼ÒÃÅ¿ÚÍâ±ß¸´Ó¡Ò²¾Í1ë2ëµÄ¡£µ±È»µ¥Î»¸´Ó¡Ãâ·ÑµÄßÏ)¡£

Îļþ´ü¶þ£¨ÏÂÎç1£º30·â°üʱÓã©£º

1¡¢»¤ÕÕ¸öÈËÐÅÏ¢Ò³µÄ¸´Ó¡¼þ£¬Èç¹û»¤ÕÕÔø¾­ÑÓÆÚ£¬ÑÓÆÚÒ³Ò²Òªµ¥¶À¸´Ó¡£¬ÎÒ¸´Ó¡ÔÚ±³ÃæÁË£¬²»ÐУ¬ÐÒ¿÷ÎÒ´øÁË2·Ý»¤ÕÕ¸´Ó¡¼þ£¬ÁíÍâÒ»·Ý·´×Å×°¶©È«µ±µ¥¶À¸´Ó¡µÄÑÓÆÚÒ³£¬¸½½ü¸´Ó¡Ò²ºÜ¹ó£»

2¡¢DS-230 PART2±í¸ñ£¨±í¸ñºóÒ³µ×²¿µÄÇ©ÃûÇøITEM35ÒÔÏÂÇøÓò²»ÒªÇ©Ãû£©£»

3¡¢GIV-24¼ÒÍ¥ÂÄÀú±í(CR2 16ËêÒÔϲ»ÓÃÌîд´Ë±í)£»

4¡¢³öÉú¹«Ö¤Ê飻

5¡¢¾¯·½ÎÞ×﹫֤Êé(CR2 16ËêÒÔϲ»Óô˹«Ö¤)£»

6¡¢½á»é¹«Ö¤Ê飻

7¡¢Àë»é¹«Ö¤Ê飻

8¡¢Ç©Ö¤ÕÕ£¨·½Ðεģ©2ÕÅ£¬±³ºóÇ©Ãû¡£

CR2 16ËêÒÔÏ ʵ¼ÊÉÏÖ»ÐèÒª1¡¢»¤ÕÕ¸öÈËÐÅÏ¢Ò³µÄ¸´Ó¡¼þ£»2¡¢DS-230 PART2±í¸ñ£»4¡¢³öÉú¹«Ö¤Ê飻8¡¢Ç©Ö¤ÕÕ£¨·½Ðεģ©2ÕÅ£¬±³ºóÇ©Ãû¡£

c. µÚ¶þÌìÔçÉÏÆ𴲺ó¿Õ¸¹£¬(СCR2¿ÉÒÔÓÃÔç²Í£¬ÒòΪ²»Òª×öѪҺ¼ì²â),²»Òª´©ÐØÕÖ£¬ÕªµôÏîÁ´£¬ÕâÑù»áʹÐØƬºÜÈÝÒ×ÕÕ£¬¶¼²»ÓÃÍÑÒ·þ£¬¶Ô×Ô¼ººÍ´ó·ò¶¼·½±ã£¬²¢ÇÒ½ÚԼʱ¼ä¡£

C. Ìå¼ìÏêϸ¾­¹ý

1. µÖ´ï

±±¾©¹ú¼ÊÒ½ÁÆÖÐÐÄλÓÚÈý»·ÑàɯÇŶ«ÄÏ£¬¿­±ö˹»ù·¹µê¶«±ß¡°Ñàɯд×ÖÂ¥¡±1²ã£¬ Íâ±ßÓÐÃ÷ÏÔ±êʶ£¬²»Óõ£ÐÄÃÔ·»òÕÒ²»µ½µÄ¡£

7£º45AMÖ±½Ó½øÈëÌå¼ìÖÐÐÄ£¬Ç°Ì¨½Ó´ý´¦ÓеȺò×ùÒΣ¬ÎÒÃÇÊǵÚÒ»¸öµ½µÄ£¬Ç°Ì¨ÓÐÇ©µ½²¾£¬Õû¸öÌå¼ì¹ý³Ì°´ÕÕÇ©µ½Ë³Ðò½øÐУ¬ËùÒÔÈç¹ûÈ˶àµÄ»°£¬Ôçµ½Äܹ»ÔçÌå¼ìºÍ·â°ü¡£

ǰ̨½Ó´ý´¦ÓеȺò×ùÒΣ¬ÓÐÀäÈÈÒûË®ºÍÖ½±­¡£ºÈ±­Ë®ÄÍÐĵȺò¡£ Õû¸öÌå¼ì¶¼ÊÇÔÚÄÍÐĵȺòÖжȹýµÄ¡£

µ±ÌìÖ»ÓÐ4ÈËÌå¼ì£¬°üÀ¨ÎÒ£¬ÎÒº¢×Ó£¬Ò»¸ö001ÉϵÄk1, »¹ÓÐÒ»¸ö´ó¸öÄÐѧÉú2¸ö³ÉÈËÅãͬ£¬¹À¼ÆÈ¥Áôѧ¡£·þÎñÈËÔ±Öڶ࣬8£º30½Ðøµ½À´£¬¿ªÊ¼±Ë´Ë̸ÂÛ½ñÔçÈçºÎÍ£³µÈë룬×òÒ¹Ôںδ¦Óòͣ¬ºÎ´¦¸üÊʺϾۻáµÈ£¬ Ò»ÅÉã¼ÀÁÏÐÁÄÖпªÊ¼²¢²»½ôÕŵŤ×÷£¬ ÄѹÖÌå¼ì·ÑÕâô¹ó£¬ÓÈÆäÊÇcr2µÄ¼«Æä¼òµ¥£¬¹À¼Æ±ð´¦²»µ½40Ôª¾Í¿ÉÒÔÍê³É£¬Í¨³£Ó׶ùÔ°ÀýÐÐÄê¼ìÈç¹ûÎÞѪҺ²àÊÃÒ²¾Í20-30Ôª£¬ºÇºÇ¡£

2. ¼ÈëÐÅÏ¢¡¢Ìîд±í¸ñ

ÖÕÓÚ¿ªÊ¼ÁË£¬ÏȻᱻҪÇó³öʾ»¤ÕÕ¼°Ô¼¼ûÐÅ¡£È»ºó¸øÒ»¸öB5´óСµÄ»Æ±¾--±±¾©Í¬ÈÊÒ½Ôº½¡¿µÌå¼ì±í£¬ ÈÃÌîд´Ë±íºÍP4±í¸ñ¡£

P4±í¸ñÔÚ¼ÒÒѾ­ÌîºÃ£¬»Æ±¾ºÜ¿ìÌîºÃ£¬·âÒ³ÐÕÃû£¬ÈÕÆں͵绰ºÅÂ룬Ê×Ò³¼òµ¥¸öÈËÐÅÏ¢£¬ÓÒÊÖ±ßÉÏÍ·Õ³ÌùÒ»ÕÅ2´çÖ¤¼þÕÕƬ£¬ºÍº¢×Ó·Ö¹¤ºÏ×÷£¬ÎÒÌîд£¬ËýÕ³ÌùÕÕƬ£¬2¸ö»Æ±¾ºÜ¿ìÍê³É£¬Ö»ºÃ¼ÌÐøµÈ´ý¡£

3. Ìå¼ì

»¤Ê¿½ÐÈ˳éѪ£¬-2ÊԹܡ£ÎÒµÄѪ¹ÜºÜÄÑÕÒ£¬ 2¸ö¸ì²²¶¼ÊÔÑéÁË¡£ Cr2²»Í£µØÔÚÅԱ߹ÄÀøÎҺͻ¤Ê¿°¢ÒÌ¡£ÑéÖ¤ÁËÄǾäÀÏ»°ÊìÄÜÉúÇÉ£¬½ñÄêÎÒÒòΪ¸÷ÖÖÔ­ÒòÒѾ­Ìå¼ì3´ÎÁË£¬ÕâÀïµÄÌå¼ìÈËÊýʵÔÚÌ«ÉÙÁË£¬È±·¦Á·Ï°µÄ»ú»á¡£

X-RAY´ó·ò½ÐÎÒÕÕƬ×Ó£¬´©¶ÌÐäëÒºÍСµõ´øÖ±½ÓÕÕ£¬ÎÞÐØÕÖÏîÁ´£¬Ôâµ½´ó·ò±íÑÈç¹ûÿ¸öÈ˶¼ÏóÎÒÕâô׼±¸³ä·Ö£¬ËûµÄ¹¤×÷¾ÍºÃ×ö¶àÁË£¬¶àл001¡£Íê³ÉµÃÌ«¿ì£¬¼ÌÐøµÈ´ý¡£

È»ºóÔÙµ½ÁíÍâÒ»¼ä¼ì²éÊÒ½øÐÐѪѹ¡¢Éí¸ß¡¢ÌåÖØ¡¢ÊÓÁ¦¡¢É«Ã¤Ò»²¢¼ìÍê¡£ÕâÊÇÎÒº¢×ÓÄܲμӵĵÚÒ»¸öÏîÄ¿£¬ÐË·ÜÖ®ÖÁ£¬Ç¿ÁÒÒªÇó»¤Ê¿°¢Ò̲âÊÔɫä±¾µÄÿһҳ£¬²¢ÇÒ²»¶Ï¸´Ï°£¬¼ì²éÊÓÁ¦Ò²ºÜºÃÍ棬ֱ½ÓÔÚ»úÆ÷Àï¿´£¬Ò²Òª¿´ÁËÒ»±éÓÖÒ»±é¡£

ÎÞÊ¿ɸÉÁËÏÖÔÚ£¬µÈÍâ¼®Ò½Éúµ½À´£¬ÎÊÊÇ·ñ½»·Ñ£¬»Ø´ðÊǵȽÐÄãµÄÃû×Ö¡£ ¼ÌÐøµÈ´ý¡£º¢×ÓÌ«ÄÖÁË£¬Ã¦×żàÊÓËûÈËÈçºÎÌå¼ìºÍ¹¤×÷£¬Ôâµ½ÅúÆÀ¡£

ÖÕÓÚÓÐÈ˽ÐÎÒÃǽ»·ÑÁË£¬ÕýºÃÊÇÎÒ×Ô¼º892£¤,º¢×Ó730£¤£¬ ºÍ×òÌì×¼±¸µÄ·ÖºÁ²»²î¡£µÃµ½Ò»ÕÅA4´óС»ÆÉ«Êվݡ£

Íâ¼®Ò½Éú9:45µ½£¬ËûÊÇÅÔ±ßÕïËùµÄÒ½Éú£¬¹À¼ÆÿÌì¾Í˳±ã¹ýÀ´¼¸·ÖÖÓ£¬Ìå¼ìÍêÓÖ»ØÈ¥¹¤×÷ÁË£¬Ìå¼ìºóÎÒ·¹ýÕïËù¿´µ½ËûÔÚ¸ø²¡ÈË¿´²¡¡£

Íâ¼®Ò½ÉúºÜÓ¢¿¡Ì¬¶ÈºÜºÃ£¬½ÐÎÒhoney£¬ ¹ØÃÅ£¬ÎÒÕýÔÚ»³ÒÉËûÊÇ·ñÕæµÄ½ÐÎÒhoney£¬ ³ýÁËÀϹ«Ã»ÈËÕâô½ÐŶ£¬ÕýÔÚÐÒ¸£ÖУ¬ÒѾ­¿ªÊ¼º¢×ÓµÄÌå¼ìÁË¡£ºó±ßÈ«ÊÇÖÐÎÄ¡£ÌýÕïÆ÷Ìý£¬ÊÖ°´°´¶Ç×Ó£¬ÍêÁË£¬¿ªÊ¼ÁËÆÚ´ýÖеÄһʹ¿ñ¸ÇµÄÍâ¼®¸ÇÕ¼¼Êõ£¬Îҵú¢×ӷdz£ÀÖÓÚÐÀÉÍ£¬ÆÚ´ý¿´Îҵñí¸ñ±»¸ÇÕ¡£

¸ÃÎÒÁË£¬Í¬ÑùÌýÕïÆ÷Ìý£¬ÊÖ°´°´¶Ç×Ó£¬ÎÊÊÇ·ñÓÐÊÖÊõÊ·¼°²¡Ê·£¬ ÕÅ×죬Íê³É£¬¿ªÊ¼¿ñ¸Ç¡£È»ºóȦ³öÒª´òµÃÒßÃçÃû³Æ¡£

ÎҼǵÃÒªÎÊÒѾ­´ò¹ýÒÒ¸ÎÒßÃç²¢ÓÐÖ¤¾ÝÊÇ·ñ»¹Òª´ò£¬Ë®¶»¶¼³ö¹ýÊÇ·ñÒª´ò£¬´òÒßÃçºóÊÇ·ñÄÜ»ØÀ´ÕÒËûÇ©×Ö£¨Óйý±¨µ½Íâ¼®Ò½ÉúÓÐȨǩ×Ö£©µÈÎÊÌ⣬»Ø´ðÒ»ÂÉÊÇÎÊ´ðÒßÃçµÄµØ·½£¬ËûÖ»¹ÜÌå¼ì¡£Æäʵˮ¶»ÎÊÁËÒ²ÊÇ°×ÎÊ£¬Ç°±ßÎÞÊý¾­ÀúÖ¤Ã÷±ØÐë´ò£¬ÎÒÖ»ÊDZ§Ò»ÏßÏ£Íû£¬º¢×Óµ±Ê±¼Æ»®ÃâÒß¾ÍûÓдò£¬ÒòΪÒѾ­³ö¹ý£¬²¢ÔÚÂ̱¾ÉÏÓмǼ¡£ ¿ÉÊǽá¹ûÊÇÎÒÃÇ×îºó¶¼´òÁË¡£Ã»¾õµÃ¼¸ºõÃâÒßÀïÓÐ345ÔªÒ»ÕëÒßÃ磬¿ÉÊÇÕâ´ÎÎÒÃÇ2¸ö¹âË®¶»¾Í»¨ÁË2¸ö345Ôª¡£Ã»ÓдòË®¶»µÄº¢×Ó¼Ò³¤»¹ÊÇ´øº¢×Óµ½¸½½üµÄ·ÀÒßվȥ´ò°É£¬È»ºó¼Ç¼ÔÚÂ̱¾ÉÏ¡£

Íâ¼®Ò½Éú¿ÉÄÜÓÃÁË1·ÖÖÓʱ¼ä°ÉÎÒÃÇ2¸ö£¬Ò²ÐíûÓÐÕâô¿äÕÅ£¬²»¹ýȴʹËÙ¶ÈÌ«¿ìÁË¡£

˳ÀûÍê³ÉÌå¼ì£¬µ½Ç°Ì¨Äõ½Ìå¼ì½á¹û¼°´ó»Æ±¾Ò»¸ö¡¢·ÀÒßÕë¼ÁµÄĿ¼£¬ÉÏÃæÓеØÖ·¡£²¢ÒªÇóÓÚÏÂÎç1£º30·µ»Ø´ËµØ·â°ü¡£ÐØƬ̫´ó£¬¿ÉÒÔÏÂÎç»ØÀ´·â°üʱºòÄã¬ÏÈ´æÔÚÄÇ¡£

Êø£©¡£

4. µ½ÒßÃç½ÓÖÖ´¦--±±¾©¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐÐÎÀÉú±£½¡ÖÐÐÄ2ÖÖ·½Ê½

a. ¾È»¤³µ

Õû¸öÌå¼ì¹ý³ÌÖÐËûÃÇһֱ˵·þÎÒÃÇ×ö¾È»¤³µÈ¥¡£

ÿÈË60Ôª£¬Åãͬ²»ÊÕ·Ñ£¬°üÀ¨´øÈ¥´ø´ø»ØÀ´£¬°ïÖúÈ¡»Ø½¡¿µÖ¤¡££¨001ÉÏ˵2ÈË80Ôª£¬ÎÒÒòΪҪ´ò³µÈ¥Ã»ÓÐÎÊ£¬ËûÃÇҲһֱû˵£©

Èç¹û¶Ô±±¾©²»ÊìϤ£¬ÅãͬµÄÈ˶࣬»òÕßÌå¼ì½áÊøµÄÍí¸Ïʱ¼ä£¬ ¾È»¤³µ¶¼ÊDz»´íµÄÑ¡Ôñ¡£

b. ´ò³ö×â³µ

ÎÒÊDZ±¾©±¾µØÈË£¬Á˽ⱱ¾©£¬¶øÇÒµ±ÌìÌå¼ìÖ»ÓÐ4ÈË£¬½áÊøµÃÔ磬²¢ÇÒÎÒÃÇÒªÔÚ±ð´¦Îç²Í£¬ÑØɳ¸½½üÍâÆó¡¢Ê¹¹ÝÔƼ¯Ö®´¦£¬ÊôÓÚ¸ßÏû·ÑÇø£¬ËùÒÔ10µã×óÓÒÎҺͺ¢×Ó»¹ÓÐ001µÄÁíÒ»¸ö

ÃÇK1 ¾Í´ò³µÈ¥Á˱±¾©¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐÐÎÀÉú±£½¡ÖÐÐÄ£¨±±¾©½ø³ö¿Ú¼ìÑé¼ìÒß¾Ö£©£¬18Ôª£¬K1½ãÃÃÖ§¸¶Á˳µ·Ñ£¬·Ç³£¸Ðл£¬±¾À´ÎÒÊǵØÖ÷Ó¦¾¡µØÖ÷Ö®ÒêµÄ£¬Ëý×øÔÚÇ°ÅÅ£¬ÇÀÏÈÖ§¸¶£¬¼«Á¦×èÀ¹ÎÒ£¬ÎÒ˵µÈÎÒÃÇ»ØÀ´ÎÒÀ´¸¶³µ·Ñ£¬¿ÉÊǺóÀ´ËýÒòΪȱÉÙµ¥¾ÝÌáÇ°»ØÈ¥ÁË£¬Ã»ÓиøÎÒ»ú»á¡£ÔÚ´ËÔٴθÐл¡£

³ö×⳵˾»ú¶¼ÖªµÀºÍƽÀïÒ½Ôº£¬¸æËßËûÃÇÈ¥ºÍƽÀïÒ½Ôº¾ÍºÃÁË£¬±±¾©¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐÐÎÀÉú±£½¡ÖÐÐÄ£¨±±¾©½ø³ö¿Ú¼ìÑé¼ìÒß¾Ö£©¾ÍÔÚºÍƽÀïÒ½ÔºÎ÷±ß¸ô±ÚÂí·±ß£¬ºÜºÃÕÒ¡£

³ÖÌå¼ì½á¹ûºÍ´Ëµ¥Òª·ÉËÙ¸ÏÍùÒßÃç½ÓÖÖ´¦¡ª¡ª£¨ÉÏÎç11£º00½á

ÎüÈ¡Õâ¸öK1½ãÃõĽÌѵ£¬Èç¹ûK1ÏëÔÚ¹úÄÚ´òÒßÃ磬һ¶¨ÒªÔÚÌå¼ìÖÐÐÄÒªÒßÃçÇåµ¥£¬·ñÔòËûÃDz»¸ø´ò¡£µ±Ê±Õâ¸ö½ãÃÃÒ²ÎÊÁË£¬ËûÃÇ˵²»Ó㬽á¹û¾ÍûÓÐÄ㬽á¹ûÖ»ºÃ»ØÈ¥ÔÙÄ㬵ڶþÌìÔÙÈ¥´òÒßÃç¡£ÒòΪÔÙ»ØÀ´»á´í¹ý´òÒßÃçµÄʱ¼ä£¬ÉÏÎç11µã½áÊø¡£

D. ´òÒßÃç

1. Ìîд±í¸ñ

µÖ´ï±£½¡ÖÐÐĺóÌî±í²¢ÌùÒ»ÕÅ2´çÖ¤¼þÕÕ£¬ÕâÕűíÖ»×ö¼ÈëÓ㬴òÒßÃç½áÊøºó¾Í»¹¸øÄ㣬±¸ÓÃÁË£¬ÕÕƬҲ²»ÀË·Ñ¡£

2. ¼Èë

µ½Ç°Ì¨³öʾ»¤Õպ͸ղÅÌîµÄ±í¸ñ¡¢ÒßÃçÇåµ¥ºÍ´ó»Æ±¾£¬Â¼ÈëºóËûÃǰѱí¸ñ»¹¸øÄ㣬ÉÏÃæÌùÁËÒ»ÕŲ»¸É½ºÌõÂëÒ³£¬Ò»¸öºÅÂ룬¸æËßÄãµ½Äĸö´°¿ÚµÈ´ý¡£

3. ½»·Ñ

À´µ½ÈÃÄãµÈ´ýµÄ´°¿Ú£¬ ½ÐºÅºó»®¼Û£¬µ½ÁíÒ»´°¿ÚµÈ´ý½»·ÑºÍÄÇÊվݣ¬ÎÒÃÇÒ»¹²½»1135.6Ôª£¬ ±ÈÎÒÔ¤¼ÆµÄ¶àºÜ¶à·ÑÓã¬ÐÒ¿÷´øÁË×ã¹»µÄÇ®£¬Ë®¶»345Ò»Õ룬2ÈË690¡£ »¹ÊÇÀÏ»°ËµµÃºÃ£¬±¥´ø¸ÉÁ¸ÈÈ´øÒ£¬ÈκÎʱºòÒª×öµ½Óб¸ÎÞ»¼¡£

º¢×ÓºÍÎÒµÄË®¶»×¨ÃÅÓÖÎÊÁË´ó·ò£¬»Ø´ð˵³öÁ˲»¼ûµÃÓп¹Ì壬Èç¹û²»´ò£¬¾ÍÒª³öʾҽԺѪÇå¼ì²âÖ¤Ã÷²¢×ö¹«Ö¤£¬Õâ¸öÒª»¨·Ñ¸ü¶àʱ¼äºÍ·ÑÓ㬻¹ÊÇ´òÁËÊ¡Ê£¬ÒÔǰ˵ˮ¶»³ö¹ýÖÕÉíÃâÒߣ¬¿´À´¿Æѧ·¢Õ¹ÁË£¬²¡¶¾Ò²·¢Õ¹ÁË£¬ÈκÎÊÂÎﶼÓëʱ¾ã½ø¡£

4. ´òÒßÃç

ÎÒ3Õ룬ˮ¶»¡¢Âé·çÈùºÍ°×ÆÆ¡£ ×ó¸ì²²2Õ룬ÓҸ첲1Õ룻º¢×Ó2Õ룬ˮ¶»ºÍÒҸμÓÇ¿Õ룬 ×óÓҸ첲¸÷Ò»Õë¡£

º¢×Ó¿ªÊ¼¾Ü¾ø´òÕ룬˵²»È¥ÃÀ¹úÁË£¬¾ÍÔÚÖйúºÍÀÑÀÑÒ»Æð¹ýÁË¡£ ÖÕÓÚÁ¬Íþв´øÏÅ»££¬Íþ±ÆÀûÓÕÒ»ÆðÉÏ˵·þËý´òÁË¡£

¼¸·ÖÖÓºóËý¾ÍÔÚ̸ÂÛÈçºÎºÍÎÒÀϹ«Ò»ÆðÔÚÃÀ¹úµÄ¼ÒÖÐÔº×ÓÀï´îÒ»ËùÍæ¾ß·¿ÎݺÍδÀ´µÄСÅóÓÑÒ»ÆðÍæµÄÊÂÇéÁË£¬Ð¡º¢×Ó¾ÍÊDZäµÃ¿ì£¬ÒѾ­ÍüÁ˸ղŻ¹Ëµ²»È¥ÃÀ¹úµÄÊÂÇé¡£

Ìå¼ìÖÐÐij±ÁËÎÒº¢×ÓÂ̱¾µÄÒßÃç¼Ç¼£¬²¢ÇÒÒªÇó¸´Ó¡Áôµ×£¬ÏÂÂ¥¸´Ó¡ºóÉÏÀ´µÄµ½2¸öС»Æ±¾¡ª¹ú¼ÊÔ¤·À½ÓÖÖÖ¤Êé¡£

µÚ¶þÌì2È˸첲¶¼¿ªÊ¼ÌÛÍ´£¬»¹ºÃ¶¼ÊÇ1¸ö¸ì²²£¬ÁíÍâµÄһ֧ûÊ ¡£

ÏÂÂ¥½«ÒßÃç½ÓÖÖ±í½»»Ø·þÎñ´°¿ÚÄõ½Í¨ÖªÌõ£¬³Ö´Ëµ¥È¡½¡¿µÖ¤µÄʱ¼äÏÂÎç3£º00-4£º00¡£ÖÁ´Ë˳ÀûÍê³É¡£

E.ÏÂÎç·â°ü

Îç²Íºó»Øµ½Ìå¼ìÖÐÐÄ·â°ü¡£ÏÂÎç1µãµ½£¬Ã»ÓÐÈË£¬2µã×óÓÒ¿ªÊ¼¹¤×÷£¬ÓÐ2¸öÇ°¼¸ÌìÌå¼ì¹ýÀ´µÄ·â°ü¡£

µ½ÎÒÁË£¬Ç°Ì¨Òª×ßÒßÃçС»Æ±¾£¬ÉÔ×ùƬ¿Ì¿ªÊ¼·â°ü¡£ ˺ȥ¹«Ö¤µÄËùÓзâƤºÍÒëÎÄÏà·û¹«Ö¤¡£Õâ¸ö001ÒѾ­Ëµ¹ý£¬ÎÒÔڴ˺ÍËûÃÇÈ·Èϼ´Ê¹ËùÓй«Ö¤¶¼×ö³É¼ÓÄôóµÄ¶¼¿ÉÒÔ£¬²»ÒªµÚ¶þ¸öÒëÎÄÏà·û¹«Ö¤¡£ ¿ÉÊǸù¾ÝÎÒÃǵÄʵ¼ÊÇé¿ö£¬ÆäËû¹«Ö¤½«À´»¹Óã¬ËùÒÔÖ»ÓÐδÐ̵ÄÖ»ÐèÒªÒ»·Ý·â°üÓã¬Ö»ÓÐÕâ·Ý¿ÉÒÔÊ¡Ç®£¬×ö³ÉÈ¥ÆäËûÓ¢Óï¹ú¼ÒµÄ¹«Ö¤¡£

ÎҺͺ¢×ӵķֱð·â°ü£¬Ê¹¹ãÖÝÃÀÁìµÃ×ØÉ«´óÐŷ⣬·âÇ°ºÍÎÒÈ·ÈÏËùÓзâÈëµÄÄÚÈÝ£¬ÎҵİüÀ¨2ÕÅÇ©Ö¤ÕÕƬ£¬Ìå¼ì±íºÍ¹«Ö¤£¬¼ÒÍ¥ÂÄÀú±í£¬230µÚ¶þ²¿·Ö¡£

º¢×ӵİüÀï°üÀ¨2ÕÅÇ©Ö¤ÕÕƬ£¬Ìå¼ì±íºÍ³öÉú¹«Ö¤£¬230µÚ¶þ²¿·Ö¡£Îª·âÈëÇ°·òµÄ¹ØÓÚͬÒâÎÒ´øº¢×Ó³ö¹ú¶¨¾ÓµÄÉùÃ÷¹«Ö¤¡£ÒòΪÎÒµÄÀë»éÖ¤ÊÇаæµÄ£¬Ã»ÓйØÓÚº¢×Ó¸§ÑøȨµÄÄÚÈÝ£¬ÀÏ°æµÄÓС£ÎÒÖ»ºÃ´øÕâ¸ö¹«Ö¤È¥¹ãÖÝÁË¡£ÎÒº¢×Ó´Ó³öÉúºÍÎÒÔÚÒ»Æ𣬹ýÈ¥½«À´¶¼²»»áÀ뿪ÎÒ£¬Ö±µ½Ëý½«À´¼Þ³öÈ¥¡£

·â°üºó×Ô¼ºÔÚÐÅ·âÉÏдÃû×Ö£¬·â°ü˳ÀûÍê³É¡£ÔڵǼDZ¾ÉÏÇ©×Ö¡£

ÐØƬÔÚǰ̨×ÀÉÏ¿¿Ç½Á¢×Å£¬×ßʱ´øÉÏ£¬±ðÍüÁ˼ì²éÊÇ·ñÊÇ×Ô¼ºµÄÃû×Ö²»ÒªÄôíÁË£¬ËûÃÇÒ²²»µÇ¼Ç£¬Ò²²»¼ì²éÄãÊÇ·ñÄÃ´í£¬×Ô¼º²ÙÐÄ°É¡£

k1½ãÃÃÏ븴ӡÌå¼ì½á¹û£¬¿ÉÊÇËûÃÇ˵ÃÀÁìδÊÚȨËùÒÔ²»Äܸ´Ó¡£¬¿´À´²»Í¬µØ·½Õþ²ß²»Ò»Ñù¡£Ã»¹ØϵÎÒÃÇÊÖÀﻹÓÐÌå¼ì¼Ç¼£¬Í¬Ñù»¹ÊÇÄǸöÍâ¼®Ò½ÉúµÄÇ©×Ö¡£

F. È¡»Ø¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐн¡¿µÖ¤Ã÷Êé

´ø·âÁ˵İü£¬ÐØƬºÍº¢×ӻؼң¬ Îһص½ºÍƽÀïһ¥´°¿ÚƾÌõÈ¡½¡¿µÖ¤¡£Æäʵ2ÖÜÖ®ÄÚµÄÈκÎÏÂÎç3-4pm¶¼¿ÉÒÔȥȡ£¬²»×ż±µÄ¿ÉÒÔ²»È¥¡£ÒòΪÎÒÀëµÃ½ü£¬ËùÒÔ»¹ÊÇÈ¥ÁË¡£

Ò»°ã½¡¿µÖ¤Ã»Ê²Ã´Ó㬵«ÊÇÎÒº¢×ÓÒªÉÏѧ£¬ËùÒÔÓб¸ÎÞ»¼¡£

ÏÂÎç3:40pmÒ»ÇÐÍê³É£¬»Øµ½°ì¹«ÊÒÉÏ°à1Сʱ£¬È«µ±ÉÏ°àÒ»Ìì¡£

G. Ìå¼ì½áÊøºóµÃµ½µÄÎïÆ·Çåµ¥

1. ÎҺͺ¢×ÓµÄ2 ¸öÒÑ·â°ücr1+ cr2 ¨C²»Òª´ò¿ª.

2. ÒÑ·âÎÒµÄÐØƬ£¬µ­×ØÉ«´óÐŷ⣬²»ºÃÕÛµþ--²»Òª´ò¿ª

¼Ç×Å´øÐØƬȥ¹ãÖÝÒÔ·ÀÍòÒ»£¬Ò»°ã²»Ó㬵«ÓÖ001±¨µÀÒ»¸öÉϺ£½ãÃÃû´øÆ«Æ«ÅöÉÏÒª¿´ÐØƬµÄÀ¶Ìõ¡£

3. ¹ú¼ÊÔ¤·À½ÓÖÖÖ¤Êé2±¾cr1+ cr2

4. ¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐн¡¿µÖ¤Ã÷Êé 2±¾ cr1+ cr2

5. ±±¾©Í¬ÈÊÒ½Ôº½¡¿µÌå¼ì±í2±¾ cr1+ cr2

Õû¸öÌå¼ì¹ý³ÌÇáËÉÊæÊÊ£¬¾ÍÏñÏÄÈÕ½ãÃÃ˵µÄ£¬ÁÄÌì¹ý³ÌÖÐÍê³ÉÕû¸ö¹ý³Ì£¬ÄãºÍһͬÌå¼ìµÄÈËÁÄ×Å£¬¹¤×÷ÈËÔ±£ºÇ°Ì¨¡¢»¤Ê¿¡¢¾È»¤³µË¾»ú»¹ÓÐδ֪Éí·ÝÈ˵Ȼ¥ÏàÁÄ×Å¡£

ǩ֤·³ÌÓÖ×ßÍêÁËһС²½£¬ÏÂÒ»²½×¼±¸Ç©Ö¤×ÊÁÏ£¬¶©Æ±È¥¹ãÖÝ£¬ÆÚ´ýºìÌõ¡£