GZ Forum

hlguan

Hello all, just returned from China. I went to GZ for the Friday open forum meeting 2:30 at the Embassy. There is a new procedure. They are no longer conducting an open forum meeteng. Now when you go through security you take a number and wait. Each person is called in turn and meets with a VO at the same windows our SO's go to for their interviews. From what I understand the VO's are answering case specific questions concerning their cases. The VO I talked to was very nice and helpful, I hope my SO gets him Dec 30 for her interview.

Hello all, just returned from China. I went to GZ for the Friday open forum meeting 2:30 at the Embassy. There is a new procedure. They are no longer conducting an open forum meeteng. Now when you go through security you take a number and wait. Each person is called in turn and meets with a VO at the same windows our SO's go to for their interviews. From what I understand the VO's are answering case specific questions concerning their cases. The VO I talked to was very nice and helpful, I hope my SO gets him Dec 30 for her interview.

174313[/snapback]

Hello

Good luck on the Interview.

Carl