How we eneded up at Hong Kong

Hello Everyone,

Ok lets state some facts:

1) My wife is from mainland China

2)We were married in Kong Kong June2004

3)When I got back to the USA I filed my I-130

4)I found out GZ is slow and if I continued to wait out the CR-1 who knows when my wife would come....however because we got married in Hong Kong I had the option of filing an I-129f which is processed in the country you were married not where your spouse lives now HK is China but still runs seperatly thus we were processed in Hong Kong.

5)NVC sent papers to Hong Kong where they were immediatly enterd into the computer.

6)My wife recieved a packet and went for her medical check in Hong Kong. She mailed back the checklist and we waited for the interview letter.

7) Our interview was had on 9-8-05 about 6 months after I-129F WAS FIRST FILED. (If I would have known about the I-129f I would have filed it immediatly but didnt thuis it took a year for the whole process a wiser person then myself coulkd have been married and processed within 8 months through HK.

The interview........ we arrived outside the HK Consulate. They let us inside through security to a waiting room where all interviews are done through glass. When our name was called we went to the window they asked us both some questions and for the documents they needed as well as anything we wanted to give them to take into account. The women was very happy to see us together for the interview. They read through our stuff and asked us a few questions. That was the pre interview. Then the women took the file to the last glass window which was a white women who does the final interview. While interviewing othe rpeople the lady had seen me and my wife holding hands and the like. When the interview women went to who the ultimate interviwer was said she had no need to review the case and stamped an approval so my wife was never interviewd alone. We picked up the visa the next day at the Centeral Hong Kong post office and went back to Taishan where i sit now. I hope this has helped.