Flights to Guangzho

Guest DragonFlower

Wellll,everything shuffles daily!But bt-store.com got me into some 740.00 seat for mid-may.I could not be much happier since I live in the midwest.

United from Dayton to Hong Kong,best part is no stops between Chitown and Hong Kong.Saves time and wear and tear on my old rump.I found out you need to play with the dates,weird,but sometimes the weekend is cheaper,sometimes not.When June arrives,the fares go up!

long

Don't forget that we have thousands of Chinese students in this country, many of them returning home at the end of May.

Also be aware that these thousands of students return to the States in August of every year, and forget the price, simply finding a seat the last three weeks of August can be difficult.

I say this because while working in China, I've had to send some of my contractors home earlier than I would have liked because seats were simply not available in August.

Dean

Guest jimmac2222

For info. Xiaoying and I leave on 4/5/05. China Southern from Lax

to GZ to Guilin. The Return ticket was $1740 for both of us ($870/

each). (They also obtained an L type 30 day visa for me) We

obtained this thru a Chinese travel agency in Torrance, Ca.

Xiaoying (Angela) and Jim

Hey Squid, just for giggles, I looked at Fly China, and used your same dates, NW $947.

I sent them a request earlier today. What happens after you send the request? I am guessing there is no way to book online?

I tell you what, all of you people have been a great help!

Guest blsqueaky
Hey Squid, just for giggles, I looked at Fly China, and used your same dates, NW $947.

I sent them a request earlier today. What happens after you send the request? I am guessing there is no way to book online?

I tell you what, all of you people have been a great help!

Squid, once you book on line, they will send you a form, just print and fax to them, and they will tell you whether you need paper, and wth NW, you will get e-ticket

This is the only thing I got from them:

This is to confirm our receipt of your flight request.

Please look through the following information to verify validity.

Requester: XXXXXXXXXX

Phone:     XXXXXXXXX

Address:   XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Passenger: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Trip Plan: Dallas TX (DFW) - Guangzhou China (CAN) on May 21 return on May 31

Remarks: My travel dates are fixed.

Try airlines with lowest fare possible.

Prefer airlines with individual Entertainment

Systems, i.e. TV Screens in the back of every

seat.

Northwest (NW) Fare: $927

We will process your request promptly. You will hear from us within 1 business day.  The quoted fare is subject to airline seat availability.  Once your reservation is booked, we will send you an itinerary by email for your review.  We will also send you a payment form.

Am I missing something?

Guest blsqueaky

Squid, you have to tell them to book it, then they will send you a form that you will have to download and print, than fax back to them, but if you get NW, then it will be an e-ticket, and all that you have to give them is credit card