Question about officer placing stamp in passport??

Hi all,

I have not posted in a while as we have been still going through the process of receiving our visa.

At MM’s first interview she received a white slip only to be given a blue slip when she returned. Then two weeks later she receives a letter from GZ to return with passport for a second interview.

She said when she handed the officer her passport he placed a stamp on the last page of her passport as soon as she handed it to him.

During the interview he told her to return the next day to pick up her visa and gave her a white slip.

But she is worried that when he stamped the last page that he has refused the visa.

Does anyone know anything about this, were there any stamps placed on last page of anyone else’s passport? And if so did you receive the visa?

Thanks

My fiancee received a stamp in the back of her passport as well, and she got her K1 visa next day no problems.

On one of her previous B2 (visitor) visas to the US, she was initially asked to provide some additional information (on me) and they stamped her visa then too, so there was some hurdle at that time, but ultimately they issued it. I'm not sure if the stamp means anything more than they received it on a certain day.

I do know that my fiancee had a rejected student visa application from New Zealand 6-7 years ago, and they put a small stamp that says NZ in the back of her passport. I think it may just be so they can identify the passport later if a second application is made, but I'm pulling that out of nowhere.