Hi All,

My funny hunny and I got our p-4 on 3/31/05. Interview date is set for the 5/31/05

So now its time for all the butterflies to come back. Can anyone point me to a thread or a checklist on the web? i want to make sure i am not screwing up and sending the wrong thingies..

Thanks,

Jim

Congrat to You and good luck on your interview!

I am in the same bowl, still waiting on our P4, and i was told today it should come at anytime..

Would someone mind please posting a list of required docuements from P4?

I'd like to start preparing them in advance...

Thanks in a million

Felix

Never had the Shenyang duck. The first day i was there she took me to a very famous Dumpling restaurant there called Liao Bian. She ordered so much

food 10 people couldn't eat it all. When i asked her "why the heck did you order so much food"? she replied, " i knew you were very hungry" I thought to myself

" dear god how much does this woman think i can eat"? Only after several meals with her family did i realize how much food the Chinese can pack away. It was not

uncommon for one of our meals to go in excess of 2 hours.

If they had dumpling eating contest i would bring Yunfei to them.. lol

Jim

Congratulations!  So, when is 05/32/05?  (Check your signature)

Me next, Me next!

Geeze Squid. Didn't you learn anything while hanging out here? :lol:

You should know by now that 5/32/05 needs to be translated:

5 = number of months one has to wait to get a response concerning the interview date.

32 = number of days it take GZ to respond to your last request for uncanned information.

05 = number of times that you stay awake worrying about how to complete all the forms. (it's a double digit to allow for the possibility that you'll be awake at night for up to 99 days)

Putting this all together, I gather that jimglot waited 5 months or so to get his P4, then waited another 32 days to finally get some sort of confirmation. And, staying awake for 5 days made him age one additional day. Subtract that extra day and you can see that May 31st is the day.

I must add that I have heard other theories on translating dates. The most prevalent one is that GZ is aware that the US just went to DST, so they advanced their calendar one day to remain in sync. :blink: