Phone service where my calls can be tracked

2.5 cents per minute to a China cell phone (My SO's cell phone isn't charged for incoming calls) A 21 minute call =52.5 cents.

1.9 cents per minute to DOS. A 30 minute call = 57 cents.

Not VOIP, uses standard or cell phones , on-line statements showing calling and called numbers. Very good quality and customer service. Pre-paid by credit card. Uses multiple carriers. Balance never expires. Many nice features.

I call a local #, It recognizes me (caller id), I enter a speed dial # and Voila I'm talking with my SO.

After using this service for several months, I highly recommend it.

http://www.tel3advantage.com/index.aspx?Ag...=952149&Plan=29

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add my endorsement of OneSuite.com. Simple to sign up (and free), simple to use, and cheap rates.

You dial a OneSuite number, at the prompt you enter the number you want to call, and there you are - Bob's your uncle.

OneSuite has an 800 number. They also have tons of local numbers. If you dial using a local number, calls to most places in China are about 2.2 cents a minute. Put 50 bucks one your OneSuite account and it will last quite a while. Calls using the 800 number are a tad more expensive (3.7 cents a minute).

OneSuite has some other nice features. You can program in the number of the phone(s) from which you are calling. OneSuite automatically recognizes your number. This avoids you having to enter a PIN every time you dial.

You go to the OneSuite web site, log in, and you can view and print your call history. They keep the history online for the previous three months, so download your call history once a quarter, then print them at your leisure.

Voice quality is excellent. Access is excellent, meaning overloaded lines are extremely rare.

By the way, customer service is very good. I didn't realize that they only keep three months call history online, and I needed the entire previous year. They dug into their records and sent me an Excel chart for the entire previous year.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
What's the quality?  I get great tracking on callingcard.com (3.5 cents/min), but not much of a guarantee on the call quality, especially when mobile phones are involved.

I just used my cell to call another cell in China.. we both confirmed good quality...

Dial a 800 number, then a passcode, then the overseas number.

I signed up with onesuite.com and I was pleased with the connection quality, and I saw the phone call log immediately.  At 2.2 cents per minute, this is my calling card from now on.  Thanks for posting the site here.

Seriously ... onesuite should start tossing some money toward CFL. We've given them a lot of free referrals. Great service.

I signed up with onesuite.com and I was pleased with the connection quality, and I saw the phone call log immediately.  At 2.2 cents per minute, this is my calling card from now on.  Thanks for posting the site here.

Seriously ... onesuite should start tossing some money toward CFL. We've given them a lot of free referrals. Great service.

So, write them and see what they think...

I also have pincity, but there is no local access where I live, and it costs 3.5 cents/min. My wife has not been able to call me from Shanghai due to frequent busy signals and lousy line quality when calling from China. I wouldn't touch pincity again after I used up the leftover credit.

I am impressed with OneSuite. Very excellent quality line, no noise, and it's 2.2 cents/min.