Cheap phone cards

I'm looking ofr cheap phone cards... so far I got one good one from here....

1stphonecard.com .... they are good. they cost 1.9 cents if you use your cell phone with free long distance, otherwise it will cost like 3- 4 cents a minute and no call reporting... Does anyone else know any other cheap phone cards for under 2 cents a minute?

thanks

I'm using onesuite and can generally get thru (if it is not the new Year).

I've used up about 3 hours for less than $10US...and the records downloading is perfect.  Sometimes you get what you pay for....is that an old Chinese saying????

Phil

I always use onesuite and love it too ... 3 hours should have cost you less than $2 though ....

Yes, I just got a onesuite card... the bounus with them is they don't charge you 69 cents a week to use thier card. and no connection fees... I just called china and talked for 16 minutes and it only cost 34 cents.... the cards are rechargable also and I get the low rate when I use my cell phone minutes which are cheap after 9pm and weekends... t only cost 1.9 cents or less... also they have some nice features you enter the phone number which you will be call from on the web account you will get and when you dial the local access number or toll free number it will enter the long pin number for you and if you set up the pin online also, you can enter the telephone number with just 3 digits... I like this Onesuite... it seems to be the best of all of the phone cards... I use the free internet phone sometimes, but now I can call my love anytime I want... anyway the free internet quality fades sometimes... alot lately.