Hey All... Hope Spring is in the air for everyone.. Its has been a very long and dreary winter for the Boston and the whole NE... I did get to spend a few days with my fiancee during Spring Festival. Wow!!! the amount of fireworks that were shot off make the 4th of July look like a kids birthday party.

I have a Medical Exam question, as our P4 will be arriving soon

Min has had a TB shot when she was a little girl.... She will obvously test positve for TB because of this... How does she prove she had the shot, if she has no record of it? Has anyone come up against this at the medcial exam before and how was it resolved?

TIA

Keith

A lot of asian people have positive TB tests because they were vacinated when they were younger. The next step for a positive TB test is a chest x-ray, and I assume that is the reason they do one in the first place.

Actually I am not sure they do a TB test? It consists of the injection and then it has to be read 48 to 72 hours later. I don't recall that happening.

They don't do the TB test for the health check, just the chest x-ray's, that they roll up into a tube and give you and from what I gather your SO will arrive at your home with no one have looked at it...

As far as perparing, prepare to get hollared at because she had to have a bunch of vaccinations and now her arm is sore because of you :greenblob: :greenblob:

Nicole had to get the vaccinations updated and I heard about it for several days. I reminded her that it was nothing like where the cotton swab went for the VD test when we got married.. :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :D

Recon paybacks for that is a whole bunch of vaccinations.

Bob

Thanks for the update...

Yes I am sure I will hear about her shot ordeal!

I'll make sure to wear extra padding :-)

I remember when I had mine done, first when I was in grade school, then I went into the Air Force... and then again a number of years later when I went back to school.. I had told them I had my childhood shots several times over...but they didn't care...they gave them too me again.