AOS questions

Why are all of the shots so expensive??

I just talked to two civil surgeons in Boston Today (and one in Cambridge). My darling has never had a single shot, and all three have offered to do all of the shots, and the paperwork, returning it to us the same day, for between $90-$100. I know that two of them are Chinese, but the third is not, and since all are so closely priced, I am wondering if I am missing something here....

Hey guys,

Wondering if I can ask for a little info, though I'm sure it's been asked before.  I'm particularly interested in tywy99's input, if you would be so kind (or anyone else from Virginia who has gone through this).

My specific question was on order.  Jun and I are married, and still waiting for our marriage certificate (should be able to pick up in a few days).  My question was in what order do I file for what?

Do I file for SSN first, then AOS?  The other way around?  Or both at the same time?  And does Jun need an SSN to get her learner's permit, or just her I-94?

Last question...  Since Jun is changing her name (please save any debate on this issue for another thread) do we do that when we apply for the SSN, and should we use her new name on the AOS application, or the old?  (I just want to avoid any issues of her green card and her SSN/Driver's license having different names).

Thanks!  I know it's a big list.

Everything's going great by the way, I'll have pics and some stories later :P

EVERYTHING you need to know on getting a SSN:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?pg=ssn

:)