Thank you! Thank you!

Hey, u guys are great!! Can't thank yall enough for relpies, really didn't know all that stuff. We talked last night and my boss read it to. Sounds scary, try to pull something, we do this toghter, in april we have a week to do all our papers. Means so much more to me and her taking it step by step, together, really means a lot. We been through a lot last year and couple months, so there's nothing will stop us. Finaly meet that man or woman ya know want live your life for, there's nothing want do,go through. Yes got a big mouth can't help it. Just so happy, hope makes sense,ok ok. Hey, since she has chance come here in april and me not go there first, is k-1 done any different? We talked bout it last might, guess both of us thinking its done same as i go there first, is it??. We can't hire no lawyer right know, so thats another reason my mouths so big :greenblob:

If I'm reading your post correctly, it sounds like she will be coming to the US in April but will return (no marriage, etc.) and you're now asking about whether the K-1 process is different since you will meet in America as opposed to her home country. The short answer is no. In order to file the I-129F for a K-1 fiancee visa, you usually must have met in person within two years prior to filing the petition. I don't think it makes any difference where you meet.

Actually, IMHO, her coming to visit you then returning to China might be a point in your favor.

She comes to the US to meet you, she gets to see where you live, and meet your family and you both can fill out the paperwork.

Since she is planning on returning to China instead of trying to illegally stay, she proves her desire to return legally.

Take lots of pictures in very public and famous places. That way if the visa officer asks if she has been to the US, she can say yes and show the pictures as proof. The visa officer may actually recognize the places she shows and may end up conversing with her.

As far as the K-1 form goes. it just says you have to heve actually met. It does not say where. Here or there should be all the same to them.

Very few of us got a lawyer....the forms are easy to understand and fill out.

Like I said, just MHO.