Wayne:

Congratulations to Jiejun & Jinyan and yourself !!!!!

I remember when I first found VisaJourney.com and noticed your timeline on the website. One of the few posted timelines for a Chinese spouse. At that time you were at the same stage of the process that we are at now.

Then I found CFL and you were here also. For us, you were the first CR-1 that we noticed going through Guangzhou (you were the test case for us to see). I appreciate your help in answering questions specific to the CR-1 route through the NVC.

It gives both of us encouragement for the remaining road ahead !!!! Again, congratulations and good luck to you and your family in the years ahead.

Mark

Congratulations Wayne, Jiejun, & Jinyan! :lol:  :blink:

We are right next door in Pa. Maybe one of these days we can get together for a meal in NYC Chinatown. Best wishes to all three of you.

Sounds like a good deal. Our numbers along the East Coast are growing and we'll be as Strong as the Portland Group. My SO ran into a lady from NJ in the Interview line and has her number.

Congratulations Wayne, Jiejun, & Jinyan! :D  :D

We are right next door in Pa. Maybe one of these days we can get together for a meal in NYC Chinatown. Best wishes to all three of you.

Sounds like a good deal. Our numbers along the East Coast are growing and we'll be as Strong as the Portland Group. My SO ran into a lady from NJ in the Interview line and has her number.

Wayne,

Someone else PM'd me about getting together in NYC. Maybe we can think about a get together some time during the summer. Two couples or ten couples, it doesn't matter. I think it will be great for the ladies. I am a two hour drive from NYC. I live outside Philly.

Anyone else near NYC want to get together this summer?