Another February interview date announcement

A great way to start off the new year.  Welcome and best of luck at the interview.

I used Yahoo as well and unless there is a newer version allowing for it, Yahoo doesn't keep transcripts.

Frank and anyone else: Yahoo CAN archive all of your messages, but you need to have this feature turned on first. Open Yahoo messenger and at the top of the window click on Messenger, then Preferences then on Archives. Click on Enable Archives and your PC will store a transcript of both sides of each conversation with date and time of each entry.

(EDIT) almost scared myself when I went to double check my archive of messages. They weren't in the same place that MSN messenger puts them.

To find mine I had to go to

D:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Profiles\cosmiclobster69\Archive\Messages\amyxxxx

To read the messages click on Contacts, then Message Archive. They are neatly sorted by date. You can read them or print them right from there.

You're absolutely right about this - this is what I did. I was referring to Yahoo (the company) keeping backups of messages as opposed to the individual user archiving his/her messages. Sorry about the confusion.