Mariage in Nanning

Hello everyone,

I just recently returned back to San Diego, after traveling to Nanning and getting our first official marriage registration ( The little red book). I am planning another trip on April of 2005 for a more formal wedding and ceremony arrangement. I am looking forward to a real ceremony.

My wife and I needs the assistance from the audience outhere. To the best of my knowledge, I understand that there is a time frame of 8-12 months before my wife can be schedule for the famous "interview" at the American Consulate at Guangzhou. My wife's English is very poor, so she is extremely worry about the communication and the type of questions they will ask her.

If possible can someone please give us an idea of what can she expect. Better yet, you can give us an of what we both can expect. From dealing with the red tape, headches and the things I should start doing now.

I understand the audience outhere do not me from Adam, but all your help pertaining to this matter will be most appreciated.

You can reach me at <deleted> or my cell phone <deleted>.

I do thank you in advance for your assiatnce.

Sincerely,

ALberto

<It's not safe to post email and phone numbers on a public website>

Welcome,

We here at CFL pride ourselves on helping all those unknown Adam look-a-likes out there.

My first question would be, have you done any of the immigration paperwork at all? If so, what and how long ago? Everything else you want to know kinda hinges on this.

Look at some of the timelines on the posts and you'll get an idea of how long it takes. Me and eeyore are on similar paths as yours in that we got married and applied for a K-3 visa while others got the visa and then got married.

Let us know more and we'll be happy to guide you in the right direction.