West Chester, near Phili?

I used to live near Harrisburg Pa when I was young, Camp Hill. Now I live in NE Ohio near Amish country and lake Erie.    

T

Camp Hill is just across the river from Harrisburg. Both are about 1 1/2 hours west of West Chester. Phila is about 45 minutes east of West Chester.

There are lots of Amish communities between West Chester and Harrisburg mostly in Lancaster County. There are lots of interesting names for some towns in the Amish communities. For instance if you travel east on Route 340 in Leacock township starting at Bird in Hand, you will then proceed to Intercourse, and by turning right you will wind up in Paradise. These are the actual names of the towns. :D

Do you live near Franklin and Marshall College?

West Chester, near Phili?

I used to live near Harrisburg Pa when I was young, Camp Hill. Now I live in NE Ohio near Amish country and lake Erie. ? ?

T

Camp Hill is just across the river from Harrisburg. Both are about 1 1/2 hours west of West Chester. Phila is about 45 minutes east of West Chester.

There are lots of Amish communities between West Chester and Harrisburg mostly in Lancaster County. There are lots of interesting names for some towns in the Amish communities. For instance if you travel east on Route 340 in Leacock township starting at Bird in Hand, you will then proceed to Intercourse, and by turning right you will wind up in Paradise. These are the actual names of the towns. :D

Do you live near Franklin and Marshall College?

No I live in Chester County about a 20 minute drive south of Valley Forge.

Franklin and Marshall is about an hour's drive west in Lancaster County