anybody got through DOS these days?

I called this morning and had no problems at all and was able to speak with whom I wanted after 2 rings, I think you are calling the number for the lady that knows nothing, A freind of my wifes said GZ is going to have all the August cases completed in 2 -3 weeks so lets see. Also after speaking to DOS this morning they were haveing an early morning meeting 8:45 or so concerning the august visa, so lets see whats going on, hope this is good news

I called about 8 times before I was on the hold queue. Then I waited 40 minutes and then the lady said the computer is down. :wacko:  :wacko:

Tony. You're timing was wrong.. You need to call at precisely between 2.57 an 3.07 am Alaska time on ODD number days...But no FULL moon OK?

Never had the problem then ! :blink:

Are there any other DOS numbers beside the 202-663-1225? And is there a way to avoid the 'lady that knows nothing' and speak to someone 'who knows something'? What's the number?

I'm afraid that's the number.

Sarah once called me back on my cell phone which has caller ID. I have a different number ( which I have not called yet ) and I really don't want to publicize it. She is a very nice girl, working for us and I don't want to put her in a bind.. Then again, that number might just be a "no-incoming calls accepted" I wouldn't know. Like I said, I didn't call it