Finally!!!

Lo after all these 18 months, our AOS interview has finally been scheduled in Memphis on December 16. Well, we had to wait 17 months for the visa, so I shouldn't have expected anything quicker with AOS. :blink:

We originally filed with Atlanta but, because we live in a town where the Alabama/Tennessee border runs right through the middle of Main Street, we moved across the state line and thereby our case had to be transferred from Atlanta to Memphis. I must say they seem to move a little faster, but not much.

Anyway, we are thankful that we finally have an interview and hope and pray all goes well. We will be taking our six-month-old daughter along which should be good for something in their eyes. :huh:

Would appreciate your prayers.

Good news, Mick!....wow!, I know you two have been waiting a long time and for all the years you two have been together and with the little one now,,,,,well,,,,that office should just have a drive-thru window for you to pick up the green card and drive away!!!........ :(

glad to hear it!,,,,i agree; a piece of cake!...... :(

Guest Long_strider

Great News Mick, Finally after the long wait......

Should be a breeze! We will keep our fingers crossed that there is no silly problems at this stage...

You two, eh, I mean three... have great patience in this long wait!

Long_strider

Glad you got out of my way Mick. ( we had to file AOS through Atl also )

Patrick  :D

Glad to be of assistance! :D :lol:

And thanks to all for your well wishes. I suspect things will go fine but when dealing with USCIS, or whatever they call themselves these days, you can never be certain til the deal is done.

Hard to believe, but we initiated this process in October 2001. That's right folks, been over three years. Now, hopefully, the green card is at last in sight.