friends of the opposite sex

An interesting thread.

For me, I have always been able to be friends much better with Women than with other men! The same is true for my darling (for a Chinese Woman, she has many male friends, although she also has a few close female friends).

For me it has always been somewhat obvious though, my personality is very emotional (I am an ENFP for example), and I hence seem to connect better with women. I also have been much more serious in my social topics, and I guess that women responded better to that. However, I also have been very good at communicating where my boundaries were with all of my friends. So, I am not sure if my case can really extend to another person.

I just wanted to throw in a different perspective to the mix, and to see what other people thought!

• 2 weeks later...

I just found out I unknowingly offended someone, and though I don't know exactly why, it could have been this post. I just want to say I'm sorry, I really did not mean anything by it. I think this site is a friendly place where people can discuss things like cultural differences openly and objectively, but of course we have to be careful too. If I did make anyone uncomfortable, once again I'm sorry.