Fiancee had F-1 visa

Just a curious question to see if anyone has some insight or had the same situation. My fiancee was in the US on an F-1 visa for 8+ years and then went back to China when she finished her degree. The visa then expired. She has a current social security number, driver's license, and passport. She also has American bank accounts, credit cards, and American investments. Questions:

1. Will any of this make a difference in the K-1 process?

2. Will it raise red flags or will it ultimately help the cause?

3. What about when she gets to America?

4. Will she be able to use her current SSN and driver's license?

Thankyou.

Pure speculation on my part, but I would think that having been to the US AND having a chance (not taken) to stay through marriage but returning to China are good facts.

I believe SSNs never change, so hers is probably still good. The same with the driver's license (assuming US state issued) except for the state residency requirements. If the license is from the same state where she will reside, I'd be inclined to let it ride assuming it's current. If it's from another state, maybe she can simply get a new license just like anybody who is moving from one state to another. Again, pure speculation on my part.

That was my speculation as well. Her F-1 is clean. We did not want to take any chances of an overstay as well as her wanting to make absolutely sure about marrage (long story).

She has a driver's license from the same state she is going to live in so that will not be a problem either.

Thankyou for the input.

Just a curious question to see if anyone has some insight or had the same situation.  My fiancee was in the US on an F-1 visa for 8+ years and then went back to China when she finished her degree.  The visa then expired.  She has a current social security number, driver's license, and passport.  She also has American bank accounts, credit cards, and American investments.  Questions:

1.  Will any of this make a difference in the K-1 process? 

2.  Will it raise red flags or will it ultimately help the cause? 

3.  What about when she gets to America? 

4.  Will she be able to use her current SSN and driver's license?

Thankyou.

One thing about making sure that the F1 is clean though:

Did your SO only attend the University that it was issued to apply to? This is a critical question, since an F1 is not only issued for a certain duration, but also for a specific school. I have seen people who left along the timeline, but since they have worked in more than just where they were supposed to, or since they had obtained money from an outside source, still have issues ever getting a future visa.

If it is 100% clean, this will be a large plus.

Good luck!

Am I missing something here? Did I misunderstand you? You just said she has "a passport". You mean just a Chinese passport, right?

Or did you mean to say a US passport?? That can't be true! I'm sure I'm misunderstanding you, right? Because only US citizens can get US passorts, and needless to say, if she is a US citizen, she doesn't need any visa of any kind to come to America. All she has to do is jump on a plane and come over, and you guys can get married whenever you feel like it.

She doesn't have a US passport does she? Please clarify this! :P