The dreaded BLUE slip

There has been much speculation here about whether the outcome of an interview has been predetermined. I have a question I don't recall seeing posted before, if so, I apologize. Some have indicated they were denied the visa one, two or three minutes into the interview without the VO ever viewing the supporting evidence. To those who have faced the terrible disappointment of the blue slip my question is this. Was the denied individual handed a previously prepared blue slip or did they have to wait while the blue slip was being prepared? Does anyone know the procedure for issuing the dreaded blue slip?

A second question is about a denial that was posted here about three months ago. The petitioner reported his SO was told at the beginning of the interview by a GZ woman VO to "speak English". You are going to America, now you must speak English. The SO was then denied the visa one minute into the interview without viewing any of the supporting evidence because she could not speak English. I have not read if there was a successful outcome to that case. There was no indication at the time if the petitioner was told to make a video. Does anyone know the final outcome of that case?

Somewhere, quite a while ago Carl & Bing posted their pink & blue slips.

The forms were pre-printed forms with a few check boxes. I would assume that with a little proficiency, they could be filled out in less than 30 seconds. Issues such as poor language skills would be difficult to know before the interview.

As far as language skills... It is likely that interviewers have different skills with Chinese dispite that they have chosen to live and work in China. Some may have chosen to live in the country without learning the language.

The interview can be extroidionarily stressful for some women, and thus marginal language skills become non-existant.

One thing that is certain is that the successful relationships require extraordinary patience on both parts. Perhaps more than anything, a video of the couple sitting down for a cup of tea can show this patience.

I guess my question is how easy those with bogus relationships can pull the wool over the eyes of the interviewers at GZ.