My Bubble Burst

When Jingwen and the kids first arrived, I handled the return or exchange of merchandise. Unlike China where returns and exchanges can be a real pain, it is a common US practice.

KK, my step daughter, has been venturing out on her own and recently bought a dress from one of the large department stores in Atlanta, but when I got home from work, she said that she didn't really like the color and would I please go to the store and exchange it for her. Okay, the cat's outta the bag now. I said that she could do it. What? Yes, KK, just tell the sales clerk that you want to exchange it. What? Will the store do that? Sure, I said, no problem.

Well, I guess they had to learn sometime that dad's powers aren't that great. :)

Oh I wish you hadn't done that Frank.........We are going to have to excomunicate your membership........please send in your mask, cape, power boots and decoder-ring :D We are going to miss you :D

Very true Carl, and I think the Kryptonite would be a last resort. How about we re-sramble the code and put Frank on Double secret, priority, lo-cal probation with weekly counseling and he has to wear a funny hat for two months? :blink: If he changes his earant ways we will send him a new decoder ring :ph34r:

B) Are you up for it Frank? B) We get to pick out the funny hat :D

Very true Carl, and I think the Kryptonite would be a last resort.  How about we re-sramble the code and put Frank on Double secret, priority, lo-cal probation with weekly counseling and he has to wear a funny hat for two months?   B)  If he changes his earant ways we will send him a new decoder ring   :blink:

B) Are you up for it Frank?  B)  We get to pick out the funny hat :D

Having been de-frocked, I am at the mercy of my brethren who I hope will help me restore my super dad powers here in the states. In China, I have to turn in my Kryptonite in order to enter, but back in the good old US of A I am now in dire need of something to re-establish my fatherly superiority - but, a hat? B) :D Well, if that's what it takes. :ph34r: