OT: Hi, Ya'll

Just wanted to check-in with those who still might remember me. Long time, no see. Funny how life kind of takes over, eh?

As we speak, JM in in China with the baby. Her AP finally came with some help of our new found "friends" at the local INS office. Long story. She was miserable for a while (homesick) and began to get unglued. Funny...after three days in Shenzhen, she was ready to come home. :( Seems the baby is adjusting well to his new digs. Hell...what baby wouldn't loved to be held around the clock by new family members?

For me, I landed a nice gig in our city jail working semi-full time as their shrink. On top of that, I'm still teaching online and even got a nice face to face teaching job at a private university here in town. I'm ready to say goodbye to the nearly non-existent private practice and save some bucks on rent. I'm enjoying my new LS 430 and am trying to keep up with all my fourth grade homework assignments with my step-son. Halo 2 comes out today...could life be any sweeter?

Hope you are all well. For those still stuck in the visa rut, hang in there. There really is life after GZ. Nov. 4th marked our one year together in the US. Damn...it went by soooo fast.

See ya!