Great news bit by CNN !!!!!

It is time we all realize there is a problem with the August, mainly, September, and part of October group (now known as A.S.O.) is real.

So we need to try to get the DOS and the CA to help with this problem.

Knowing what I do, I beleive they are trying very hard.

each and every one of us needs to ask someone in CA where is their name check and when was it submitted and or re-submitted if applicable.

Once this is established, you can figure out what you need to ask from them next.

The main thing here is to let them know which group you are in.

The second thing is to ask as many questions as you can about how things work.

These people, if you ask for the right person, will answer your questions.

They want this fixed as mush as you do.

I have said alot between the lines here, as I promised not to say to much.

This is not an impossible task, but one we each need to do.

As far as all the others, post October, your time will come normally

Mark, as you may recall from past posts, I live in China and contacting DOS is not easy due to the usual phone hassles. How would you suggest I contact CA regarding our case. Is there an e-mail address. Or should I try via telephone. I do not have the CA number. Any info would be appreciated. I know you can't post a specific persons contact info, but I am not asking for that. Just the line that will get me in contact with anyone who can help. :lol:

Mark, as you may recall from past posts, I live in China and contacting DOS is not easy due to the usual phone hassles. How would you suggest I contact CA regarding our case. Is there an e-mail address. Or should I try via telephone. I do not have the CA number. Any info would be appreciated. I know you can't post a specific persons contact info, but I am not asking for that. Just the line that will get me in contact with anyone who can help. :lol:

The number for CA is here

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....3df127d992847ad

in the links and resources page on this site.

The number for CA is here

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....3df127d992847ad

in the links and resources page on this site.

Not the info line !