k1 fiance interview date scheduling

another fyi, i had sent k1 petition for my fiance on 9/29/03. after i received word from my congressman about my concerns for the videotaping. (please see previous posting from me) the consulate in guangzhou told me that my fiance's appointment wont be until about 2 months from now!!

this whole process is just unfair and just ridiculous.

to wait 1 full year..or more to see and be with your future wife or current wife..is just a joke..2 months...3 months..even 6 months..but over 1 years???!!!!!! just my 2 cents..

david

No sign of a break up yet. By this time last month, most of the September interview schedule had already been filled up, and the main batch of monthly p4s had been sent out and received.

I keep telling my fiance the p4 will certainly come next week, but each week there's no news. I haven't started panicking yet-- give it another week, possibly 2. If the next of batch of p4s hasn't gone out by the end of next week, then we know something's seriously wrong...

I just bought ticket to China for Oct 14th....Yunling and I are HOPING for a Dec/Jan P4. I will go back again for her interview, but right now with things seemly slowwwwwwwwww, we just don't want to wait that long to see each other again...and GOD only knows when the P4 will actually arrive.

You know what I just can not figure out...Yunling and I have sailed rather nicely through this whole process, I really can not complain...BUT, you would think that with allllllll the checks...and the crutinizing through the other 2 steps, that it would be even faster toward the end of this thing...instead of slowing miserably....

Hi, we sent it ours just 4 days before you, and I'm definitely hoping for an October interview.  In fact, I'd be thrilled to get an October interview at this point...  When did you send in the p3?

Same here ... sent original petition 9/10/03 ... still praying for an interview in September ... fingers crossed for an interview in October :D

Yes, waiting a year does suck and it is ridiculous.

Guest windflower

Hi, Everyone

I am a newcomer. My friend introduced this wonderful website to me. So nice to meet you guys on the same boat with me here!! And so touched to read the stories of sino-american love and marriage...

I am in Shenzhen now waiting for the p4 to come. I just sent back p3 on 7/30/04. As i read here some of you who sent p3 in Apr or May are still waiting for p4, I really feel frustrated. Before I thought I can expect an interview in Sep/Oct, now I really don't know... We hope to get married by end of the Monkey Year (because Chinese believe this year is lucky year)

By the way, does anyone here know about the K1 interview? what kind of proof I need to show for our relationship? I heard that they need to see correspondence through post office with specific dates, but we like to talk on phone a lot and send everything by email. Can I just bring the phone call record and print some emails as proof??

Appreciate your help in advance. Hope to discuss with you on more topics ;)

Hi, we sent it ours just 4 days before you, and I'm definitely hoping for an October interview.  In fact, I'd be thrilled to get an October interview at this point...  When did you send in the p3?

Same here ... sent original petition 9/10/03 ... still praying for an interview in September ... fingers crossed for an interview in October <_<

Yes, waiting a year does suck and it is ridiculous.

8-12-03 here. over a year now. hard to believe. i've been lucky enough to go every 3 or 4 months to see her, though. that's really helped to break up the time. leaving agani on sep 1, and hoping this is the last time i return by myself. next time to gz and bringing her home.