MIA

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

It has been a little while, but I have seen many posts lately that cold use the help of some that I remember that I learned from, and they are:

Mr. Owen Kraut, and man with so much wisdom, and so much help. I really miss reading his posts,

Ms. Charlotte, she had to much insight, especailly as what to watch for and how to help.

Eric and Yuhai, where is that frenchman??

Last but not least,

Mick, I know that he is so busy, but still miss hearing from him.

For all of the newbies here, the above had such a vast amount of knowledge, especially Owen. Gawd I miss reading all of his help. I hope that he is doing just great, and once in awhile he might lurk here.

Enight pokes her head in every now and then. Truely a top notch debater. Don't get into an arguement with her unless you are prepared to lose. Mick like Eric pops in now and then to say hello. I agree that Owens posts were top notch and I miss him as well. He may have gone back to China but I am not sure.

• 3 weeks later...

I am still around but as Squeak said, really busy. Between writing about 30 articles per week and helping take care of Salina, the old Mickster hasn't had too much time.

But now that I see that Don has taken over the No. 1 spot, I will surely have to drop in and at least give chase. How bout a "Mick Whups Don" thread????

:D :P B) :P :D :o