Processing Dates, California Service Center

No, CSC was at March 2nd, so 20 days movement. Now MSC is getting ready to move backwards, it stayed at Feb. 12th. I am afraid to look at VSC it is probably processing I-129f's in anticipation that someone will file one in September, if they do it is already approved and sent to NVC. :rolleyes: Totaly uncomprehendable

In all Honesty, I believe that MSC is moving forward. I am sure the processing dates list is updated by a person that inputs what they receive. I think that MSC is short staffed and and did not get the new dates to the person that inputs them. I also think that anyone with a NOA1 date within two, three,four weeks of Feb. 12th should call the NVC, they will ask for the MSC number on the NOA1, to see if there file has been received. I know I was suprized when I called on the 22nd of July and they had my "approved" file since July 8th. Which, By the way is still showing as "in process........." on the USCIS web site. :D

Based on what I've read in other forums, I trully don't think anything is happening at MSC. I've not seen anyone post NOA2 dates for NOA1 dates past Feb 15th.

However, I have seen folks report NOA2's for I130s at CSC for NOA1's as late as Jan '04. But of course our government can't have the dates move up too fast at any center other then VSC, so they are sending TSC and NSC I130's to CSC. So I would expect a slowdown.

But I am more hopeful on the CR1 at this point.

PF

Gene,

Right, I just thought that the dates were usually published at AILA.org before they actually went up at USCIS. The most recent dates were posted at AILA a few days ago, so I'm trying to figure out if the ones at USCIS are a new set or just the same ones already up at AILA.

Hey James, I cross check the dates at the Visa Pro web site because there is always a day or two behind the most recent update from USCIS. I just assumed the what was on the USCIS site was the most recent and that Organizations like Visa Pro and AILA then updated there listings from that list. But then we know what happens when we Ass-u-me :D

I am far from an expert on this stuff ... and I wish my wife and I could get through this process quickly enough that I wouldn't have to learn all that much more ... unfortunately, it's looking like before all is said and done, I am going to be "Professor K3" ... I do know that at visajourney.com, they say the AILA numbers are typically more up-to-date http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?pg=times