Try to establish credit for your wife

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand you want to convert her to be 'American' in all her ways. I hope it works out for you as you want and desire.

Will a lot of people really disagree with me that Chinese women are not all submissive and they do not all require thier husbands to sign things and approve of what they want. Does anyone else agree that your SO should have her own credit history and not risk being called "American" like its a bad word! HAHAHA Remember we are bringing them to America. I don't want to "CONVERT" Nicola into anything. Converting someone would require me to control them and change them into what I "Want" them to be. I want Nicola to move and function by herself without need my conversion and controlling. OMG i'm beating my head against the wall.

When I look at Nicola I see a beautiful and tallented person who does not need my to change and control her ideas or actions. I trust her decisions and share our future together. She's not a plant that I trim and turn in directions that I want, she's a human with her own identity. Too much thinking! I'm out of this thread! I'm just VERY serious about not controlling and keeping anyone down. Sorry if anyone disagrees.

I just re-read every post... I see people discussing both sides of the fence.. and nobody getting all worked up. I also don't find anyone calling chinese woman 'submissive'.. SO why did that suddenly enter this?

You accusing everyone of not agreeing with you as portraying their SO as submissive? I would not characterize them this way nor my SO.

I would think that most (if not all) want their SO to move and function by herself; as well asl trusting their decisions... So I don't see how a separate credit report makes someone function or be truthworthy anymore than someone without one.

Everyone will work out their relationship to be as fulfilling as they define it.. but we don't need to get all upset. There's too much fallout in the last three weeks of posts getting out of hand. I'm not interested in this becoming another one..

Guest aosnow

is this guy for real?

My wife has an identity. she doesnt need her own credit card to acquire an identity. If you guys think independence is about money or credit, I can't help you.