Greetings from Shanghai

Hi Guys

I'm once again in China.. Without my wife.. She's basking in the FL sun.. :-)

while hubby is working.Actually she's working hard too at the travel agency.

Today, she went to the SSA office to get her SS card changed to married name. No sweat.

We should know in 3 weeks if "it" is a baby boy or girl.. Wooohoo !

Damn. Things are going too smoothly.. Something is gonna go wrong...NOT ! :P

I hope the black hole days of 2002 are over for the newbies although I hear things are kinda slow at times..Hang in though boys and girls..

It's worth it..

We're ( and many others ) can vouch for it..

I'm on a hunt for a Chinese flag ( reg. size..lol )

Yuhui and I have a U.N type display in our backyard... 2 poles12 ft tall.

A French one, a U.S one.... Wife insisted on a PRC one too... I'm happy to oblige.. It wouldn't look right without it :-) When I mentioned the Taiwanese, I slept on the couch.. Damn... Touchy... :-)

On to Qingdao and Shenyang later....

Take care all !

Hey Eric,

It is nice to hear from you.  Chasing flags. I guess something for you to do to keep busy since Yuhui is home. You can go to the Chinese embassy and find one. :D

ahem Tony

The Chinese Embassy in China...???

Riiiight..........I'm in China dude............ lol

Take it easy on the Margheritas ok??

:D

So great to hear from my old Buddy Eric!!!!!

Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your stay in China. Good luck with the flag hunt.

How's AOS and Miami going? And what did you do to run Ricky Williams outta town? :P :lol: :huh:

Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your stay in China. Good luck with the flag hunt.

How's AOS and Miami going? And what did you do to run Ricky Williams outta town? :D  :D  :huh:

Mick my man

Yuhui received her green card June 18 :D

We're outta da wood my friend ! At last

Eric,

Where in Shanghai are you? We're around the Hong Qio airport.

How about this heat? It hasn't been too bad these past couple of days. Last week was opressive.

-Tim

I don't live in China. My sweet Shanghai K-1 girl and I ( we belonged to the infamous Aug 02 blackhole fraternity ) are now in FL since June 03 ( she got her green card 3 weeks ago )

I am now in Shenyang, Owen's country, now in OK What happened to Santa anyway ?

Wifey stayed home mowing the lawn.... Poor thing

I was in Qingdao yesterday... and Tokyo Thursday....Catch me if you can... ;)

Yes, Shanghai was brutal.. So was Qingdao... yesterday, my customer treated me to the Tsingtao beer factory tour and museum.. Cool !

Man, can you spell beer-tasting? I suspect they wanted me to get tipsy to sign that manufacturing agreement... But I know better dammit.. so I signed with a "X" ( not my real name mind you...) :lol:

• 1 month later...

How's AOS and Miami going? And what did you do to run Ricky Williams outta town? :P  :o  B)

Mick my man

Yuhui received her green card June 18 :D

We're outta da wood my friend ! At last

Congratulations Eric and Yuhui. Really glad to hear you have finally cleared the AOS hurdle. We are still waiting. I think Atlanta is still processing 2001. :D :P