Has Anyone Compiled A List For K-3 Paperwork?

I looked in the FAQ for this, but couldn't find anything. We should have, not only a list of the forms that are needed for K1 and K3 (which we do have), but also the order they are submitted.

My I-129F packet is in Nebraska, but while I'm waiting for it to be approved and sent to NVC, I'd like to know what I'll need to submit next so I can have it ready to go. A one day turn around would be perfect.

Maybe I've got the wrong impression though. Will I be asked for anymore forms before P2 goes to GZ? or, to put it another way, Are there anymore forms to fill out before ShuPing gets P3 from GZ?

Thaks

Hey Mark,

Patrick mention in a previos post that he received a letter telling him that his I-130 was sent from TSC to NSC because TSC was overloaded. Maybe NSC is processing the I-129f for K-3's again. I have been tracking MSC because that is where my I-129f is and on May 21 they were processing Feb 3rd files and as of June 23rd they have moved at the breath taking speed to Feb 10th, one month 7 days! Anyway could be your sending it to NSC could be a stroke of luck......Although I would still follow up and call them....Good Luck

Thanks for the positive encouragement, Gene. I hope you're right.

I just got off the phone with a CIS rep and she said that I would have to send a letter to Nebraska to let them know I had sent it to the wrong place. Otherwise, they would process it as a K1 visa and once ShuPing got to the interview they would find out we were married and deny the visa.

However, when I told her that the reciept number began with MSC, she told me that Nebraska had forwarded it to Missouri. WHEW!!!

Now, the other thing is, I wanted to check the status of the petition while I was on the phone. When I keyed the number in, I was told there was no record of it. I told the service rep about this and she took my info and was going to send in a request to put the status into the computer. I'm supposed to hear something within 30 days.

Damn, I feel squirrely about this stuff.

Mark I am Glad things worked out :lol: It is nice when that happens once in a while. Did you know you can check status of your files directly on the USCIS site? It contains the same information that the customer service reads from when you call. Just go to the USCIS site and on the right hand side go down to processing dates and it will prompt you from there.