Enrolled son in school yesterday

Thanks guys, Communication is everything! Haha, My wife had these all along.

Patrick :D

That's funny. I've been through the same process. I wig out worrying about stuff only to learn JM already knows what's going on. I've learned my lesson..."Honey? Can you help me?" Whoosh! She fixes the problem in a nanosecond, followed by the look of :D .

My wife had the small vaccination booklet with all of her daughters shots recorded. That is what we use to enroll her in school.

Does your wife have the shot records?

Ditto...my step-son has one more left in the Hep A series and he's good as gold.

Same here, but the vaccination record was not on the approved county school form. :D Had to go to county health so they could put the information from the book onto the appropriate form.

Just when you think you're done with all the Mickey Mouse BS that the federal government hands you, you find yourself back into it with the state and local governments. :D

Well, Virginia must be a tad to close to Washington DC.

We have no choice but to go to the Virginia Department of Health, regardless of what paper you have. They then look at everything, and decide what you really need. They then issue more papers which are the only papers acceptable in the public school system.

And I gotta get it done quick. School starts Aug. 23.

Dean