Latest email to GZ

Did anyone notice they no longer send auto response emails I guess this gives them plausible deniability, on a side note I called DoS today and of course no appointment scheduled but they did give me the day my P3 was entered into the computer, after 2 times before saying they can't see that information and still no response from GZ.

I have gotten the auto response every time, including tonight.

After this one I probably won't get anything. It was a bit sarcastic. Asked them if they have been able to find my file yet.

Se_lang,

They just know you so well by now they figure an auto response to you is a waste of time.

I just discovered my Email has a "Gray list" service it will bounce any strange email back most real email systems will try to resend in a short time frame some (spamers) don't maybe GZ won't resend but I added them to the "White list" tonight so time will tell.

Here is their response how boring.

Dear Mr. xxxx

Thank you for your email. Ms. xxxx is now waiting to be scheduled for an interview. Once the interview date is scheduled, we will mail the appointment packet to her address. Given high volume of visa applications, we cannot predict when the interview will be scheduled.

> Sincerely Yours

> Immigrant Visa Unit

And here is my response:

Dear Mr. XXXX

After NVC notifies an applicant that they have shipped the petition to the

Consulate, typically it takes 60 to 120 days for file/petition to be

received and processed by post. This time period includes the time required

to clear China's customs, security screening of the boxes when they are

received by post, and then sorting and processing time for the Immigrant

Visa Unit.

> Sincerely Yours

> Immigrant Visa Unit

I thought I saw a while back that GZ was requesting that each couple choose a single petitioner that would do the correspondence. That way they don't get two letters from the same couple in the same day.

Of course, I imagine that it takes more time to weed out duplicate requests than it takes to just reply to a question.

----- Clifford ------