How nice are you

I can put her on my work's health insurance, but I think it takes awhile for it to kick in?

It does take awhile for the insurance to kick in, all the more reason to start the paperwork now. That way she is eligible when she arrives.

Also, check with your work insurance, Companies that have overseas facilities, often have overseas coverage. This is a benifit you are already paying for, but it is seldom talked about, it is just "kinda there". My HR department informed me about it, so now my wife is covered here AND in China.

The insurance is limited, there are certain hospitals covered and certain treatments, and there is a deducable that is billed to me. But it means that I have a little better sleep at night, knowing that I have already started protecting my Wife.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE!....is the operative word here...

Our cultures our so different, our live's our so different. I mean, my wife can't even understand the simplist english phrases I say that means so very much!....It's frustrating! I have to step back and count to ten!...lol. Sure, it's hard,,,it's hard as hell!( ya'll know that phrase?,,,my wife doesn't...lol)

I know,,,I have to put myself in China and I would be the same way, I know... Afterall, my mama said life wouldn't be easy, and I believe her!:rolleyes:

I've already named Jun as my beneficiary on my life insurance policy.  Dental exam is #1 priority when she gets here (sorry honey :P).  The will etc will be done after we're together.

Oh... and if you ask Jun a puppy would be a bad comparison, because dogs are family members too :P  She will be bringing Mily with her.  Luckily she won't need a visa :P  I'm suprised the USCIS doesn't want to do a name check to make sure Mily hasn't violated some puppy visas - or been in the Canine communist party...

Canine Communist Party = Russian CCCP = OH MY GOD <_<