received p4 yet? (K1)

Hello everybody here,

So many people have received their P4 recently, but unfortunately, I haven't got it yet:(

I got p3 from GuangZhou on 02/27 ( in Beijing), but I was in London at that time ( My mom took P3 for me). I sent back P3 on 03/23 and it was input into the computer on 04/02 in Guangzhou.

I don't know if anybody here has got P4 who sending back p3 on similar time with me.

Thank you very much:)

Rui

Hi Rui,

Wish I had good news from me. In fact, we have identical dates for sending in the P3. On 001.com.cn, I heard at least one who sent the P3 after us received the P4.

Can I ask... how do you know the exact date that GZ added your case to their computer?

Thanks.

Greg

Hi Rui,

Wish I had good news from me.  In fact, we have identical dates for sending in the P3.  On 001.com.cn, I heard at least one who sent the P3 after us received the P4.

Can I ask... how do you know the exact date that GZ added your case to their computer?

Thanks.

Greg

Hello Greg,

My BF called DOS, he left the number in his office, and he will post it tomorrow. Thank you very much for telling this very good chinese web site for applying K1 visa:)

Thank you very much indeed:)

Rui :P

Hi Rui,

Wish I had good news from me.  In fact, we have identical dates for sending in the P3.  On 001.com.cn, I heard at least one who sent the P3 after us received the P4.

Thanks.

Greg

Hello Greg,

My BF called DOS, he left the number in his office, and he will post it tomorrow. Thank you very much for telling this very good chinese web site for applying K1 visa:)

DOS-202-663-1225 press 1 press 0

Hi Rui,

Wish I had good news from me.  In fact, we have identical dates for sending in the P3.  On 001.com.cn, I heard at least one who sent the P3 after us received the P4.

Thanks.

Greg

Hello Greg,

DOS-202-663-1225 press 1 press 0

Hello Se_Lang,

your status: P-3 at White Swan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT DOES "WHITE SWAN' MEAN?

I wouldn't understand it:(:(:(

Thanks for telling me:)

Rui

Consulates at the White Swan Hotel

US Consulate Gerneral

Philippines Consulate General

Royal Thai Consulate General

When Sarah sent her P3 gack to GZ, her "Confirmation of Delivery" receipt from China Post it said White Swan Hotel instead of US Consualte or something that makes sense. I called and she sounded like she was going to have a cow. I had to explain that they sign the receipt as WHite Swan Hotel.

The White Swan is supposed to be a nice place - pricey for China, but OK for US prices :D

http://www.white-swan-hotel.com/eng/Public/index.asp