Hello

Guest WolfPack-01

Hi Wolf Pack and welcome to CFL

Feel free to ask away and share what you have.

Are you by any chance from Reno Nevada?

I ask because UNR, the University Of Nevada, Reno are called the Wolf Pack

Shame on you!!!! Anyone who is anybody knows that Wolf Pack refers to one and only one fine Southern institution - NC State. :lol:

Hi Wolf Pack and welcome to CFL

Feel free to ask away and share what you have.

Are you by any chance from Reno Nevada?

I ask because UNR, the University Of Nevada, Reno are called the Wolf Pack

Shame on you!!!! Anyone who is anybody knows that Wolf Pack refers to one and only one fine Southern institution - NC State. :lol:

No, I think he must be from the booming city of Wolf Creek, Oregon :D

Yep, My AMC Hornet broke down there on one trip..... I was heading back up I-5 when I got shaken by a wild THUMP RATTLE BANG BUMP.... I checked all the tires... Ok so I got back in.... THUMP RATTLE BANG BUMP....

Well, I had blown a U-Joint so I pulled out the drive line and threw it in the back of my car and coasted down the hill to Wolf Creek where I called my grandparents. They came to my rescue and we managed to press a new one in the next day, and I was back on the road .... :lol:

Guest WolfPack-01

You guys are all wrong. I live in the South but not NC. And I did not attend Neveda-Reno.

I get my handle from when I was in Air Force. My last duty station was Kunsan AB, Korea. I was there for 2 1/2 years and they are called the Wolfpack. We had a saying "You haven't been packed until you have been Wolfpacked". So I use the handle on all my fantasy football and baseball teams and use the line to let them know when I win. :ph34r:

Wolf