Well, if anyone has seen my signature, my I-129F was sent to the VSC on the 13th. The "pre-wait" is over, and now I'm at the end of the line :P

Keeping my fingers crossed and knocking on wood, hoping for a smooth ride. I'll update whenever I hear something new. Wish us luck!

- Jason

Clifford,

Well I certainly hope your fiancee gets hers long before Jun does (as long as that means good for you not bad for us :P). But, yes I definaltely hope it it doesn't take us as long as it has taken you. I think it's a sad testament to how broken this process has become. Thanks for the good wishes, and I hope your petition is finally moving again, and well on it's way to approval.

Clifford,

Well I certainly hope your fiancee gets hers long before Jun does (as long as that means good for you not bad for us :P).  But, yes I definaltely hope it it doesn't take us as long as it has taken you.  I think it's a sad testament to how broken this process has become.  Thanks for the good wishes, and I hope your petition is finally moving again, and well on it's way to approval.

Jason I just noticed where you live Roanoke just freaken amazing I also live in Roanoke..............................Roanoke ,Tx :D