Immigrant Lawsuit Against DPS

They use the underfunding as a tool to try and keep the numbers down. The argument comes full circle.  Not one of our sweethearts could care less about Party ideology and our govt knows that.  There is a degree of discrimination, which is not a conspiracy, but a fact.

At $100 an interview along with our tax dolar how can they be underfunded.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blsqueaky
They use the underfunding as a tool to try and keep the numbers down. The argument comes full circle.  Not one of our sweethearts could care less about Party ideology and our govt knows that.  There is a degree of discrimination, which is not a conspiracy, but a fact.

At $100 an interview along with our tax dolar how can they be underfunded.

Along with the interview, lets kick a few more expenditures, if you marry there, the fee for the certificates, if you are adopting, there is more, and then remember the fees just to get started, then when your significant other arrives here.

What?  My fictional redneck was shocking to you?  It is no secret that ignorance and racism are still strong forces in this country.  Don't you think that the mistreatment of Chinese people by GZ  is largely fueled by xenophobia?

I doubt there is any sanctioned racism but I do believe our loved ones are mistreated there. Consider that they are given an 8:30 appointent letter, they show up at 6:30 -8:00 then have to stand in lines outside in stifling heat for as long as 4 or 5 hours holding on to a bag of evidence that may weigh 15-20 lbs, they're offered no water or a seat to sit in. They are herded around like cattle and questions are largely ignored. I am sure that they have room somewhere in that building to put out rows of folding chairs they could sit on inside out of the heat.