i 485, part 8 question 1 and 56, does Young Pioneers of China count?

Hi

So for i 485 part 8, question 1 ask for any organizations that I joined, and for part 8 question 56, it asks for any affiliation with the community party. I was never a member of the actual Chinese communist party, but I was in the youth program called Young Pioneers of China (中国少先队员), should I write yes? and should I write this down in question 1 aswell? since this probably count as both organization and affiliation with communist party? Will I get in trouble for this? Since this was involuntary, I was an elementary school student, I didn't know enough to make my own decision, and it was required for the school, I was automatically in when I was around 6 and automatically out when I was around 14, Should I just attach an explanation? I don't have any evidence to prove that it was involuntary, or any evidence to prove that I am not a member anymore, everything happened automatically without my involvement, only the explanation itself..

Thanks!

Edited by maxironajbm (see edit history)

That one probably does not need to be noted, it was a youth club, I suspect much like cub scouts, Boy and Girl Scouts, 4H, or the brownies in the states, it is not an adult political organization.

My wife was in the PLA, (Chinese Army) of course she noted that when asked and it was never an issue.