Hey Everyone,

The posts here have been so helpful.

I will be submitting our I-130 for IR1 visa in Beijing in July and I was wondering a few things. I used the cover letter that was suggested as a guide for all of the evidence that I have collected for this first round. I am wondering for the evolution of relationship letter, who got them notarized? I am thinking that they signature is enough, but want to hear everyones thoughts.

Also, did your spouse beneficiaries also write an evolution of relationship letter?

the G-325a document is no longer available correct? The new form to be filled out by the spouse is the I-130a?

thank you for everyone's help

Hey Everyone,

The posts here have been so helpful.

I will be submitting our I-130 for IR1 visa in Beijing in July and I was wondering a few things. I used the cover letter that was suggested as a guide for all of the evidence that I have collected for this first round. I am wondering for the evolution of relationship letter, who got them notarized? I am thinking that they signature is enough, but want to hear everyones thoughts.

Also, did your spouse beneficiaries also write an evolution of relationship letter?

the G-325a document is no longer available correct? The new form to be filled out by the spouse is the I-130a?

thank you for everyone's help

Notarization is completely unnecessary - you are submitting everything under penalty of perjury. The only place to get something notarized is at the consulate, although a white book format might be possible but equally unnecessary.

The G-325a has been incorporated into the I-130a. No more G-325a.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)