CGI Register Problem

We are registering on the USTRAVELDOCS website to register our document pickup location with CITIC BANK. My Chinese wife had already registered on the website when she previously registered for her B1/B2 Visa that she received last year.

When we completed the pick up location for her IR1 Visa the Transaction Confirmation page shows a DS-160 Confirmation Number/Bar Code and not a DS-260 Confirmation Number/Bar Code. However it does show her correct Visa Class is IR1
We are not sure if this will affect the processing of her IR-1 when we drop off the documents at Citic Bank. Anyone's advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mark

This morning I called the Chengdu contact information that was on the USTRAVELDOCS website here http://www.ustraveld...n-contactus.asp. Waited about 10 mins to speak with someone and they were super helpful. Apparently its a common problem in their system. They needed to clear out the DS-160 information associated with my wife's profile. The CS person cleared it out immediately while I was on the phone with her.

This afternoon we dropped off the additional paperwork to CITIC bank. Hopefully we will get an email from them before Mid-Autumn Festival starts with an interview date just after National Day. Crossing our fingers!

• Like 1