Horror in Orlando, Florida

Radical Islam is the greatest threat to our nation by far .....but I will stop right there as I don't want this thread to turn political in any way. Prayers go out to the families of those killed.

• Like 1

I lived at McCoy AFB before it became the Orlando Jetport. That bar was called Lorenzo's and had some of the best Italian food in town. Orange Avenue, about 6 miles away, was right on the way to the college where I studied for about 1 year and a half. I traveled down that road 5 and even 6 days a week.

I feel as though someone stole something from me. Violated. I watched that area grow and turn into a nice place to go when you were stressed out and just wanted to stare at the little lakes around the hospital. It was then just south of a big LGBT area at Lake Eola. Funny how gays always seem to know the great places to go. You could sit and meditate while the sun went down in the distance. Play with the kids. Sun bath, and yes, some were nude but watched for cops. And there were the occasional arrests and the beatings by the local rednecks....

That guy took away so much from that community. They will get it back. It has to be saved. :(

Edited by Allon (see edit history)