Fastest process for Daughter to Immigrate to USA

Hello my Brothers & Sisters

My wife and I want to spencer her ( our ) Daughter & Granddaughter to Immigrate to the USA. We are wondering witch is the Fastest way then Can immigrate to the USA ? Ling is not yet a Naturalized Citizen but has her 10 year GC

Thank you

Michael & Ling

PS; The Daughter & granddaughter have their Visas thanks to Rogers Help

Hello my Brothers & Sisters

My wife and I want to spencer her ( our ) Daughter & Granddaughter to Immigrate to the USA. We are wondering witch is the Fastest way then Can immigrate to the USA ? Ling is not yet a Naturalized Citizen but has her 10 year GC

Thank you

Michael & Ling

PS; The Daughter & granddaughter have their Visas thanks to Rogers Help

The visas are all they need - but I believe you mean they have their Visitor's Visas and will want to apply for Permanent Residence.

They can do that through an I-130 filed by you or your wife, depending on the daughter's age now and at the time you married.

Or a student or work visa, if she is qualified.

Thanks , Their have their Visa's to visit us ( 10 ) year. T=we want them to have perminite Visa Status . How long can a I-130 take to be approved

Thanks , Their have their Visa's to visit us ( 10 ) year. T=we want them to have perminite Visa Status . How long can a I-130 take to be approved

Depends on daughters age and marital status, as well as your spouse's immigration status ( citizen or green card )

Check out the current visa bulletin.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/bulletin.html

Also check topics tagged family immigration

http://candleforlove.com/forums/tags/forums/Family%2BImmigration/

An unmarried son or daughter over 21 takes about 8-10 years. My wife and I filed for her son after she became a US citizen in 2008, We are in the final stages of the process now.

Thanks for the notes. I really wish the filing time and process would take a shorter time

Another option, if daughter visits you all and finds a prospective US Citizen spouse and over the course of a couple visits decides he is the one and gets married, then that spouse could petition her and her child.